Quote from Siguza:
As of the 15. September 2014 I'm stopping development of all my Bukkit plugins (hence the status "abandoned"). I will still give support for the existing versions, but no more updates are planned so far. With the recent DMCA takedown and the even more recent acquisition of Mojang by Microsoft, I'm leaving. I might come back some time, but for now I'm out. Maybe I'll rewrite my plugins for the Sponge API when that has made it somewhere or use the official API once it's released (if I haven't died of old age by then) or whatever, we'll see when the time has come.
If you want to take over one of my plugins, you can do so. All my plugins are released under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 (really short summary), except for NBTLib, which is released under CC BY 3.0 (even shorter summary).
You can also just fork them all on GitHub, I've pushed all my current (highly unfinished) code up there.
If you want to contact me, visit www.siguza.net.
You were a cool community.
- Siguza out
Important: 1.7.9 / Converting to UUIDs
With this plugin, players can buy and use a workbench, an enchantment table, chests, furnaces, brewing stands and a bunch of other tools. Completely virtually. Accessible by chat commands.
According to the Bukkit rules, I have to make you aware of:
This plugin uses the Curse API to check for updates automatically.
To disable update checking, set 'check-update' to 'false' in 'plugins/VirtualPack/config.yml'.
- Chat-based access to the features of those blocks:
- Enchantment Table
- Brewing Stand
- An Uncrafter (Opposite of Workbench)
- A Materializer (Convert item stacks into others)
- A Trash
- Sending items between players
- Statistics and info pages for everything
- Access via Signs
Admin-side (configurable) features:
- Multiverse support
- Completely configurable commands
- Cooldowns on commands
- Admin access to all users' packs (in full and read-only modes)
- Optional economy integration
- StackableItems support
- Update notification
- MySQL support (data is automatically converted when switching from file)
- Importing (converting) data from:
- Fix the lags
- Fix all the bugs
- Rewrite the whole plugin
- Cross-server functionality
- Custom smelt/brewing recipes/fuel
- Bind tools to blocks/items
- Download the VirtualPack.jar and place in in you plugins folder.
- Install Vault the same way.
- Install WorldEdit. If you don't want to install it as a plugin, simply place the jar in plugins/VirtualPack. (I need WorldEdit because of the utilities that are bundled with it, and I need those to register the commands.)
- Install a Vault-compatible permissions plugin (see the Vault project page).
- Now either install a Vault-compatible economy plugin or set the "economy" value in the VirtualPack config to "false".
- Install ProtocolLib if you need it.
- Start your server.
- Maybe read the configuration page.
- Have fun.
Importing other plugins' saves
[ Instructions ]
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk!
[ Dev Builds ]
Is of course always appreciated. :)
I also keep a list of the donations.
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
Alright people, it's too much. Do NOT ask me to:
- Change /v because it is used by vanish already. Change it yourself in the config.
- Update the plugin to a new Minecraft version. I'll do it as soon as possible anyway.
If you do one of the above, you don't deserve to talk to me and I won't do anything else than sending you this video.
- Date created
- Mar 13, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 19, 2014
- Development stage
- Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 3.0
- Recent files