Skript

Forum > Scripts

Automatic Builder [Skript 2.0 Beta8]

Which Contents Should be added next?

1. Choice:

1. Results
  • 7 posts
    #1 Apr 13, 2013 at 14:37 UTC - 0 likes

Bored and Dissapointed I just played around and Discovered that I Can build Whole Structures just by Clicking Two blocks.
    I want to share this Skript with you.
    A Few Example are Included (Should be an Elevator Cabin[did I write this properly?])
    If you have cool creations just send me some pictures and I will skript them and add them.
    You dont want to wait until I did it?
    OKAY
    Then make it on your own. Here are some tips:
    Use an System. I start from the Right down corner(would be nice if you could use this too to keep it simple)
    First use Left and before then copy it x4 and replace left and before with the actual directions like north and east.
    Use an delay between the blocks to prevent crashes or memory overloads

Unfortunately programming an Template takes a while and you would be lost without Copy and Paste....

Last edited Apr 13, 2013 by Cool3303
    Name Description Size MD5
    AutomaticBuilder.sk &emdash; 22.3 KiB a3a74604cc0b...
    AutomaticBuilder.sk NewestVersion 22.5 KiB 34f0c049b0cd...
    Quote from andorra000: Go

Do you think that your some sort of Aryan skripter above all else?

Quote from Cool3303: Go

Yeah off course! I am German!
    At the moment I am sitting at my computer with Lederhosen and a Fedora Hat enjoying some Sauerkraut and a Mass Bier.
    Oh and look at my Reputation 88=HH = Heil Hitler

Guess I worked too hard on my reputation,its not easy to be german

#2 Apr 14, 2013 at 12:30 UTC - 0 likes

Fixed errors(SkriptBetaV9):

15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] indentation error, expected 1 tab, found 2 tabs (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 23: 'if argument is "Cabin":')
    15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] indentation error, expected 1 tab, found 3 tabs (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 24: 'set {Cabin.%player%} to true')
    15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] indentation error, expected 1 tab, found 3 tabs (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 25: 'message "Rightclick two blocks.The First block will be the OPPOSITE directiion your structure is faced to"')
    15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] indentation error, expected 1 tab, found 2 tabs (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 26: 'if argument is "tent":')
    15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] indentation error, expected 1 tab, found 3 tabs (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 27: 'set {tent.%player%} to true')
    15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] indentation error, expected 1 tab, found 3 tabs (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 28: 'message "Rightclick two blocks.The First block will be the OPPOSITE directiion your structure is faced to"')
    15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] a block can't be set to 'oak wood stair' because the latter is not an item type (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 62: 'set block above to oak wood stair')
    15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] a block can't be set to 'oak wood stair' because the latter is not an item type (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 69: 'set block above to oak wood stair')
    15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] a block can't be set to 'oak wood stair' because the latter is not an item type (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 76: 'set block above to oak wood stair')
    15:25:37 [SEVERE] [Skript] a block can't be set to 'oak wood stair' because the latter is not an item type (AutomaticBuilder.sk, line 83: 'set block above to oak wood stair')

Going to try script!

Last edited Apr 14, 2013 by mazius123
    Name Size MD5
    AutomaticBuilder.sk 22.3 KiB 04419ef7219a...

Skript:2.0 stable|Pex:v1.20|BGui:1.5.3.309| - Plugins for professional bukkit serverhttp://i39.tinypic.com/zvouq.png

#3 Apr 14, 2013 at 12:45 UTC - 0 likes

@Cool3303: Go

I was working on a kingdom script just like this a while back the only problem is since you have to set it per block it does take a while

Scripts

#4 Apr 19, 2013 at 11:58 UTC - 0 likes

Sorry for the Errors I uploaded an not fully finished version =/
    Again no Suggestions for my topic that makes me sad

I think its possible to save structures automatic... I will be working on it

#5 Apr 19, 2013 at 12:13 UTC - 0 likes

Don't be sad, what about redstone things, such as a 1.5 budswitch, dual/triple piston extenders, or tflipflop,
    or just any circuits in general. Anything commonly used in redstone creations would be a cool addition =D

Last edited Apr 19, 2013 by kspade

I don't ask for much, just a simple "Thanks", or hitting that like button, will do just fine =D.

#6 Apr 21, 2013 at 00:37 UTC - 0 likes

@kspade: Go

You can sepparate lines with \.\ (without the .)
    I needed a week to realise what you meant with donĀ“t be sad what about redstone things lol

Redstone Circuits are perfect since they are small and always annoying to build (hard to remember)
    Even though I dont quite now if the wouldnt be better when build exactly in shape (in structures)

I got ....uuuhhhmmm average\partial good\dunno messages
    about the auto save feature:
    I am kinda finished but storing the variables isnt working.
    here is the post in the help section:

Quote from Cool3303: Go

The topic says it all...(Any Idea why this isnt working)

set {safe.%player%.test.%{safe.%player%.temporary.length.1}%.%{safe.%player%.temporary.length.2}%.%{safe.%player%.height}%}to type of block {safe.%player%.temporary.length.1}*-1 south {safe.%player%.temporary.length.2}*-1 east {safe.%player%.test.height}-{safe.%player%.test.height.preset} above

It is mainly setting an variable with height and coordinates the command is pretty long but the result should be kinda like
     {safe.%player%.test.12.14.8} = dirt

I have no idea what ive done wrong =/ skript should be able to handle this.

PS:I just realised i am also missing some line sepparations ...

Last edited Apr 21, 2013 by Cool3303
    #7 May 02, 2013 at 00:42 UTC - 0 likes

So I actually finsihed everything ==Yes Also Customization Options== The only problem left is that skript is mocking around with what I want to do.( I get an completely senseless error for setting the coordinate of above now....)
    I hope that I get this to run soon.
    I will also include some modes for saving structures (like pixelart,furniture and redstone circuits) So you get special options for it.

• 7 posts

You must login to post a comment. Don't have an account? Register to get one!