Orebfuscator - Anti X-RAY:
For all releases of 1.9/1.9.1/1.9.2/1.9.4/1.10: Version 4.1.1
Now with support for CraftBukkit 1.9/1.9.1/1.9.2/1.9.4/1.10!
This plugin is used to counter X-RAY Client mods.
It modifies data that are sent to clients to hide blocks of your choice, such as Ore, chests, dungeons, etc.
It does not manipulate blocks in the world file, thus is safe to use.
ProximityHider is a feature that hides chests that are far from players.
Forum link (Legacy Releases)
Please read compatibility information before downloading as not all releases work with all versions of CraftBukkit.
Latest version should be on BukkitDev, or as a release on the Github page: https://github.com/lishid/Orebfuscator/releases
Please also download ProtocolLib and install it in the plugins folder.
- Is compatible only with version 4.0.0 or newer.
- For 1.9.4 support, you must use build 277 or newer of Protocollib 4.0
- For 1.10 support, you must use build 293 or newer of Protocollib 4.0
- Download link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/protocollib.1997/
- Legacy Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/protocollib/
- Advanced algorithm that hides ore, chest and and anything you specify in the configuration
- Spout compatible, but optional
- No modifications to CraftBukkit.jar is needed
- Customize the blocks you want to hide
- HIDES DUNGEONS and other blocks that are in the dark
- Different hiding mode, or scrambling.
- Extensive configuration. Change updating methods depending on your bandwidth and processing speed.
- Hide hidden chests and furnaces until a player is close to it.
- Copy "orebfuscator-v4.1.1.jar" to your plugins folder
- If you're upgrading from Orebfuscator.jar, move the contents of the "Orebfuscator3" folder to the "Orebfuscator4" folder
- Restart your server.
Here you go! (Hosted on Github) - please post issues and requests for help there
- This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that anonymous information of your OS and setup will be collected and sent to mcstats.org
- Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
- Aleksey_Terzi, single-handedly updating to CraftBukkit 1.9!
- DevotedMC for taking over management of the project
- AFFORESS, major help on code optimization and spout support!
- Lishid, for years(!) of maintaining this plugin, and MarioG1 for recent patch support
- raphfrk, helped with packet processing
- Many donators!
- See the issues page for any outstanding problems.
- A command that generates the world cache for the existing chunks.
- Various Small fixes
- Fix which might resolves problem described in https://github.com/lishid/Orebfuscator/issues/100
- Config file now supports block names additionally to IDs
- Support for CB 1.10 - thanks Asgarioth!
- Single jar supports all releases of 1.9.x now!
- Some chunk reload issues are corrected (on teleport, etc.)
- Add support for 1.9.4 - this release does not support prior versions.
- Fixed entity list reload issue
- Fixed failure to deobfuscate along chunk boundaries under specific conditions.
- Fixed crash for PaperSpigot servers
- Fixed crash when chunk section (16 x 16 x 16) has more than 127 different block types
- Implemented different "transparent block" lists for Engine Mode 1 and Engine Mode 2. For now only difference is with lava block, for mode 1 it is non-transparent, for mode 2 it is transparent.
- Implemented possibility to specify which blocks are transparent and not in the config file, sections: TransparentBlocks and NonTransparentBlocks.
- Fix which may have solved java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
- Fix for phantom blocks (visible after chunk reloaded) when player is digging straight line on the chunk border.
- Corrected transparent block list. For example, lava blocks marked as transparent and therefore adjacent blocks are not obfuscating anymore
- Improved performance of ProximityHider function
- Fixes teleport / join in the End causing client-side crashes.
- Fixes failure to deobfuscate immediately on join.
- Updated to MC1.9.
Full release notes: In Github Release
- Updated to MC1.8.3.
Full history: https:github.com/lishd/Orebfuscator/wiki/Version-History
CPU testing with Initial radius and Caching: (for legacy versions)
A quick donation is always appreciated :D
Legacy versions Forum link
Table of contents
- 1 Orebfuscator - Anti X-RAY:
- 2 Forum link (Legacy Releases)
- 3 Configuration Guide
- 4 FAQ
- 5 DOWNLOAD
- 6 Legacy versions Forum link
- Date created
- Sep 24, 2011
- Last update
- Jun 20, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files