Orebfuscator - Anti X-RAY:
Now with support for CraftBukkit 1.9.x!
This plugin is used to counter X-RAY Client mods.
It modifies data that are sent to clients to hide blocks of your choice, such as Ore, chests, dungeons, etc.
It does not manipulate blocks in the world file, thus is safe to use.
ProximityHider is a feature that hides chests that are far from players.
Forum link (Legacy Releases)
Latest version should be on BukkitDev, or as a release on the Github page: https://github.com/lishid/Orebfuscator/releases
Please also download ProtocolLib and install it in the plugins folder.
- Should be compatible with 3.7.0 and 4.0.0. Use 4.0.0 for best results.
- Download link: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/protocollib.1997/
- Legacy Link: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/protocollib/
- Advanced algorithm that hides ore, chest and and anything you specify in the configuration
- Spout compatible, but optional
- No modifications to CraftBukkit.jar is needed
- Customize the blocks you want to hide
- HIDES DUNGEONS and other blocks that are in the dark
- Different hiding mode, or scrambling.
- Extensive configuration. Change updating methods depending on your bandwidth and processing speed.
- Hide hidden chests and furnaces until a player is close to it.
- Copy "orebfuscator-v4.0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar" to your plugins folder
- If you're upgrading from Orebfuscator.jar, move the contents of the "Orebfuscator3" folder to the "Orebfuscator4" folder
- Restart your server.
Here you go! (Hosted on Github) - please post issues and requests for help there
- This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that anonymous information of your OS and setup will be collected and sent to mcstats.org
- Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/Plugin Metrics/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
- Aleksey_Terzi, single-handedly updating to CraftBukkit 1.9!
- DevotedMC for taking over management of the project
- AFFORESS, major help on code optimization and spout support!
- raphfrk, helped with packet processing
- Many donators!
- Release 4.0.3-alpha has some known issues, please update to 4.0.7-beta ASAP as those issues are addressed.
- A command that generates the world cache for the existing chunks.
- Corrected transparent block list. For example, lava blocks marked as transparent and therefore adjacent blocks are not obfuscating anymore
- Improved performance of ProximityHider function
- Fixes teleport / join in the End causing client-side crashes.
- Fixes failure to deobfuscate immediately on join.
- Updated to MC1.9.
Full release notes: In Github Release
- Updated to MC1.8.3.
Full history: https:github.com/lishd/Orebfuscator/wiki/Version-History
CPU testing with Initial radius and Caching: (for legacy versions)
A quick donation is always appreciated :D
Legacy versions Forum link
Table of contents
- Date created
- Sep 24, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 24, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files