Multiverse Portals Resources:
Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff.
Use them at your own risk.
Multiverse was created at the dawn of Bukkit multiworld support. It has since then grown into a complete world management solution including special treatment of your nether worlds with NetherPortals.
In the second delivery of Multiverse, we've broken it up into several smaller plugins that are each feature packed but *not bloated*! Multiverse provides the easiest to use world management solution for your Minecraft server, big or small, and with great addons like Portals and NetherPortals, what's not to love!
Multiverse is back! Is your server, a Multiverse?
- Restrict users from using specific portals with permissions
- Charge users to use specific portals!
- Exempt users from portal fees.
- Launch users through the air when they enter a Multiverse Portal!
- Allow minecarts/boats through Multiverse Portals
What's an "Awesome Build"
You can think of this like Bukkit's RB system, but we don't want to create confusion, so instead of calling ours a Recommended Build also, we're going with "Awesome Build" or AB. Awesome Builds are ones that we've put some more testing into, and should be very stable. Unfortunately, due to lack of developers able to work on the Multiverse suite, and the inability to achieve the normal Awesome Build quality level, we have discontinued our Awesome Builds until further notice. Our beta builds available on this site are fairly stable so don't disregard them!
WorldEdit changed it's API back in April, we haven't made an official version since then that uses the new API.
If you are using WorldEdit 6.x use this
Table of contents
- 1 Core | Portals | NetherPortals | SignPortals
- 2 Multiverse Portals Resources:
- 3 Wiki | Source | Feature Request | Bug Report
- 4 Latest Awesome Build is 2.4-AB
- 5 Dev Builds
- 6 About MV2
- 7 Multiverse-Portals Features
- 8 What's an "Awesome Build"
- 9 WorldEdit changed it's API back in April, we haven't made an official version since then that uses the new API.
- 10 If you are using WorldEdit 6.x use this
- Date created
- Aug 04, 2011
- Last update
- Feb 05, 2014
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files