What is Lottery+? Lottery+ is a simple and powerful lottery plugin that makes lotteries easy to make and fun to play! Why should you choose my plugin verses others? Other plugins tend to limit you on options and your lotteries, whereas mine posses limitless options! For instance these lotteries can have extensive options such as Towny support, Item economies, Item rewards, ect... To get started, follow my step-by-step tutorial. Hope you enjoy it!
- Supports item rewards
- Supports Java 1.6
- If allowed via the config, LotteryPlus will check for updates from time to time
- Features a file called 'lang.properties' allowing you edit the various messages in LotteryPlus
- Allows users to buy tickets via command or though a sign
- Allows admins to reward players with lottery tickets
- Saves lotteries and loads them on startup
- Auto-announcer to remind people about your lotteries
- Allows players to claim rewards when offline during drawing
- Logs winners
LotteryPlus sends statistics about the server to the http://mcstats.org/. This can be disabled by setting "opt-out" to true in '/plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml'.
Before reporting an error, please consider doing a complete reinstallation. If you have done this, please consider writing a ticket. Be sure to add your config.yml and lotteries.yml when writing your ticket (using pastebin is fine as well). Remember, the more bugs I squash, the better the plugin becomes!
To do list
- Implement command rewards
- Maybe a system that updates the 'lang.properties'?
- Some more types of rewards?
- Have any feature requests? Please don't hesitate to share your ideas!
- Date created
- Feb 02, 2012
- Last update
- Feb 10, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Recent files