KitPlugin - Let users simply get their Kits
This plugin works perfectly fine with 1.8. Don't ask for updates. ;)
- Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
- Development builds
WARNING for owners who are updating to v7.1:
KitPlugin v7.1 contains the UUID update and will only work with Craftbukkit 1.7.5 or higher.
WARNING for owners who are updating to v7.0:
Numeric IDs for items, enchants and effects are no longer possible (preparation for MC 1.8+). Your existing kits file will be automatically converted to names for you ONCE. After that you have to use the names in new kits (please read the config page for more information).
Awesome news: KitPlugin will have a new way of adding new kits to the config in the future. You will be able to create your kits ingame ;)
Lets your users simply get predefined Kits with one command.
Users have to pay for the kits, if the server is running with Vault and any supported economy plugin.
Works with Minecraft 1.7+
Config gets deleted after starting the server?
- Click here again and read the important notes.
Error in console? Need help?
- Open a ticket and don't post problems in the comments. Comments are for feedback only.
Requirements for v6.0 or higher
- Craftbukkit between 1.4.x and 1.7.x
- Permissions Plugin
- Vault (for Economy support) - Optional !
Metrics & Updates
KitPlugin is using metrics to collect stats! It only collects basic things such as version type, players online, version of craftbukkit, etc.
Go into /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
KitPlugin also includes an update-checker and auto-updater. Go into /plugins/KitPlugin/config.yml if you wish to disable that.
- Date created
- Feb 22, 2012
- Last update
- May 17, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files