A fully configurable plugin that allows you to get paid for breaking, placing, killing, fishing, and crafting. Class based (experience increases as you perform your job).
- Create your own custom jobs and choose what they get paid for and how much.
- Leveling mechanic where higher level jobs will give higher incomes. Income earned = experience gained.
- Equation determining maximum experience, experience gained and income gained is customizable.
- Customizable skill levels in the game to mark leveling milestones (fully customizable in the configuration file).
- Your profession and skill level is part of your display name and whenever you talk everyone will know what you do and how good you are. (optional)
- Does periodic saving and save on player exiting the server.
- Permissions support.
- Admin commands work even when the players are offline.
- Foreign language translations (i18n)
- BukkitPerms Permission Manager
Please don't ask me questions in private messages. Please instead post on these forums, or open a ticket (if applicable). If you have a question, chances are other people have the same question, and it is helpful for everybody to have the questions and responses out publically rather than in my private inbox. If I don't respond, it's not because I have a personal grudge or don't care, it's because you're inappropriately using the private message function.
Jobs may work if using one of these plugins, however, issues involving these plugins will be unsupported. Use at your own risk.
- PermissionsEX - PermissionsEX is inherently flawed, breaks Bukkit. Test with another permission manager first, chances are the issue is specific to PEX.
- Spout - Spout has a history of being unstable at times, and users submit bugs here instead of to them. Remove Spout first to see if your problem goes away.
- Forge/ModloaderMP mods - Test against vanilla Bukkit first. If it works with Vanilla Bukkit, then the problem is somewhere else.
MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION BEFORE SUBMITTING A TICKET. NOT FOLLOWING THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL RESULT IN HAVING YOUR TICKET IGNORED AND MARKED AS INVALID!
If you're having issues with this plugin read this page first! The answer to your problem is probably already listed there.
Before posting a ticket, use the search first. If you post a duplicate ticket, I won't answer it and will simply close it. Make sure you post one and only one issue per ticket. If you post multiple issues in a ticket, I won't answer your ticket and simply close it as invalid. If you have multiple issues, open a separate ticket for each particular issue. Make sure you attach any relevant logs or configuration files to the ticket (if applicable).
If you are receiving an error message/stacktrace in the console AND you use Spout and/or ModLoader/Forge mods, test your issue against vanilla Bukkit before posting a ticket! Bugs in which really belong to Spout or a ModLoader mod may appear with Jobs in the stacktrace. Test any stacktrace related errors against vanilla Bukkit before posting a bug. Any bugs involving Spout or ModLoader/Forge will be marked as invalid! Make sure you test any potential bugs you receive against vanilla Minecraft before submitting a ticket!
If you are not using an recommended build of Bukkit are receiving an error message/stacktrace, test with a RB first! Beta builds may break plugins! Don't post bugs if you can't replicate it on on recommended build first! Any bugs involving Beta or Dev builds of Bukkit will be closed. Make sure you test any issues against a recommended build first! If a recommended build isn't out yet for the latest Minecraft version and you are receiving errors with this plugin, I would recommend downgrading to the last recommended build!
Abuse of the ticketing system will be reported.
Don't send me a PM about your ticket, or about this plugin, I won't read it. Post a ticket if it's applicable, or use the Forum.
Improving This Plugin
Submit a pull request on Github. If there is an accepted ticket open for your pull request, and it's a clean patch, I will most likely pull it.
Here are some highly requested features that you might want to take a look at if you're interested in improving this plugin.
Please see the translations page for more information about translations in other languages.
- Date created
- Aug 25, 2011
- Last update
- Mar 25, 2014
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files
- Required dependency