Works with 1.10 builds.
HideStream is doing one simple task for you; hiding spam output such as join & leave messages from appearing in the chat. This can be beneficial for high-traffic servers, where players are logging out and in repetitively.
You can also adapt HideStream to suit your server perfectly using a configuration file provided.
- Join/log-in messages.
- Quit/log-out messages.
- Kick messages.
- Death messages.
- Manage whom messages will be hidden from using permissions.
- Customize the no permission message and its color. (Commands)
- A command to disable and enable HideStream at any time.
- Per-player features. (Completely optional)
- Ability to only hide stream for new or old players.
- Ability to only hide stream when there's a certain amount of players online.
- Automatically checks for available updates.
- You can also auto-update HideStream using a command.
- - Can be disabled in the config if you wish.
HideStream utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that some annonymous usage statistics is collected and sent to mcstats.org. You can disable this utility via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish, but it would really be appreciated if you kept it enabled.
Table of contents
- Date created
- Mar 03, 2012
- Last update
- Mar 22, 2016
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files