floAuction - In-game auction software
This plugin provides in-game auctioning functionality for Vault supported economy based servers. Originally a fork off the now inactive iAuction, floAuction has been rewritten entirely from scratch to facilitate new functionality including queuing auctions, reserving funds, suspending player's auction ability, and more, floAuction will provide for all of your in-game auction needs.
This plugin has been developed primarily for:
Drop by and pay us a visit!
- Base auction functionality.
- Full language support via language.yml (and WhatIsIt for item names)
- Hidden maximum bids (with 2 options for the logic selectable in the config).
- Reserves funds (takes it out of player's account) when bidding to reduce fraud.
- Reserves items (takes them out of player's inventory) when auctioning.
- Queue item delivery if offline.
- Logging auctions to file.
- Configurable bidding limits.
- REMOVED in v2.4: Gold-standard option, uses gold nuggets/ingots/blocks (converts on the fly) instead of currency (forced on if no currency installed). (v 2.1.0-2.3.1) NOTE: This was buggy, and GoldIsMoney has been written to replace it.
- Per user silencing of auctions: /auction [stfu|quiet|off|silent|silence]. (v 2.1+)
- /auction shortcuts: s = start; c = cancel; e = end; i = info; (v 2.1+)
- Config option to disallow creative mode bidding and auctioning. (v 2.1+)
- Toggle for auctionability of damaged items (will report damage if auction is allowed) (v 2.1+)
- Queuing of auctions, with optional sleep period between auctions. (v 2.2+)
- Suspension of auctions by command globally or per player. (v 2.2+)
- Save list of pending-give items (for logged off players) to file to persist server restarts. (v2.2+)
- Banned item list in configuration. (v 2.3+)
- Tax % setting & per auction tax. (v 2.3+)
- Toggleability of hidden max bids. (v 2.3+)
- Metrics: http://mcstats.org/ (v2.3.1+)
- Depositing of tax funds to config.yml specified user account (v2.4+)
- Prevent world change when auctioning or bidding. (v2.4.1+) Togglable in 2.4.2
- Prevent gamemode change when auctioning or bidding. (v2.4.1+) Togglable in 2.4.2
- Togglability of world change and gamemode change prevention. (v2.4.2+)
- Cancellation prevention from end of auction. (v2.4.2+)
- Antisnipe auction extension - Credits to jhstatewide for writing much of this.(v2.4.7+) NOTE: in v2.6.0+, sealed auctions do not support antisnipe.
- Displays book titles & authors (v2.5.0+)
- Sealed bidding where no one knows what anyone else is bidding until an announcement at the auction end. (Wouldn't be compatible with antisnipe or max bids, I guess.) Should be a much quieter way to do it. (v2.6.0+)
- Silent bidding where global bid notification is suppressed. Unlike sealed bids, users will be notified if they aren't the highest bidder and the bid amounts will show in "/auction info" (v2.6.0+)
- A config option to supress the countdown announcement. (v2.6.0+)
- An option for a quieter initial auction announcment. (v2.8.0+)
- Displays firework and enchantment book data for MC1.4.6. (v2.8.0+)
- An option for displaying enchantments all on one line. (v2.8.0+)
- Per item type taxes. (v2.8.7+)
- Option to disable auctioning renamed items (v2.8.8+)
- Ability to disable commands for people currently participating in auctions. (v2.8.9+)
- Auction house. Basically limits where auctions can be held and jails participating players, but otherwise the auctions function the same. (v2.9.0+)
- Ability to disable items with certain lore phrases from being auctioned. (v2.9.0+)
- "/auction prep|p" command to prepare your auction. Uses same syntax as start and sets personal defaults. (v2.9.1+)
- "/auction confiscate|impound" Admin ability to seize auction contents. Useful if the item contains an offensive or misleading display name or is otherwise contraband. (v2.9.1)
- New features have been suspended at this time, however, bug fixes and compatibility updates are still applied when necessary.
- Separating auctions out so that multiple auctions can run simultaneously. This is a big task, so it might take a while, it's turned into such a big task, it's require most of the plugin to be rewritten, so it's the 3.0 branch.
- Separating auctions out so that multiple auctions can run simultaneously.
- Configurable relegation of auction broadcasts to Vault supported chat channels.
- World-grouping of auctions (useful for multi-inventory/multi-economy situations), yes, multiple simultaneous auctions are possible!
- Suspension of auctions by command per channel.
- Channel-grouping of auctions.
- Add timestamp to log.
- Look into server shutdown effects on active auctions.
- Pre-auction setup (specify per user default auction parameters)
- A "sell-to" option to keep down on people using auction software to trade things, clogging the auction arteries and driving other players insane.
- A "buy-now" option.
- Scope auctions to an area.
- Scope auction to a sign and control the sign (still working on the concept).
- Look into alternate delivery methods, perhaps chests.
- A "/auction bump" to give a small reminder that there's an auction to everyone...togglable, of course.
- A config option to give the auciton software permission to withdraw the money from a player's bank if their personal account lacks sufficient funds.
- Some sort of NPC integration.
- Noise diameter setting for area based auctions.
- /auction - Main auction interface, use "/auction ?" in-game for more information, permissions vary per functionality. Requires permission "auction.bid":
- /auc - Shortcut for "/auction" (v2.6.0+)
- /sealedauction same syntax as "/auction" but forces sealed auction. (v2.6.0+)
- /sauc - Shortcut for "/sealedauction" (v2.6.0+)
- /bid [bid amount] [max bid] - Bidding, all parameters optional. If [bid amount] is omitted, bid automatically becomes the current bid + minimum bid increment. In sealed auctions, [bid amount] is required and [max bid] is ignored.
- auction.start - Allows creation of auctions.
- auction.bid - Allows bidding on auctions.
- auction.admin - Allows administrative functions including cancelling current auctions, suspending player's auction capability, pausing and restarting auctions. (default: op)
This plugin is installed much like every other plugin. Put the floAuction.jar file in your /plugins/ folder and restart the server. The config files automagically appear in the /plugins/floAuction/ folder. Set up your permissions per the permissions plugin directions of your choice (this uses Vault, so anything is supported).
Sometimes I post development stuff here: https://twitter.com/flobiKenobi
- Date created
- Mar 30, 2012
- Last update
- Oct 29, 2013
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files