Original Plugin By Mushroom Hostage. Maintained And Continued By DSH105
EnchantMore adds dozens of new item enchantment effects; on flint & steel, hoes, shears, fishing rods, and other items…Ranging from entertainingly destructive to legitimately useful.
Download EnchantMore 2.0 - released 2013/04/19 for 1.5.1-R0.
- Over 80 unique enchantment/item combinations
- Items in inventory appear as expected (glowing + descriptive tooltip)
- No client mods required
- Only adds functionality, does not change any - all your existing enchanted tools work as expected
- Any effects can be disabled in the Configuration File
- Supports enchantments on modded items
An enchanting command is in the making, but at the moment, other enchanting plugins or inventory editors must be used
- EasyEnchant - see the Exception section in the config to enable/disable
- Tim The Enchanter - /enchant command for ops
- Auto Enchanter - set "unsafe" to true in config
- General - supported in v4.3+, enable in config
If you know of any other compatible plugins, let me know and I'll add them here. (If you're writing an enchanting plugin, use addUnsafeEnchantment() and ignore canEnchantItem(), then it should be compatible with EnchantMore.)
- Not all enchantments reasonably combine with one another
- No permission support
- Some effects are overpowered or unstable; be careful!
For all known issues or to file a new bug see Tickets.
All permissions are in this form: enchantmore.<category or item>.<enchantment>.
Item names are identical to those in the default configuration file, for example enchantmore.flintandsteel.aquaaffinity.
The method that forms the permissions can be found here on the GitHub source.
Slot Data protocol reference
Other relevant plugins of interest pertaining to enchantments:
- Sublimation - silk touch ice, no longer overpowered
- SilkSpawners - pickup and move mob spawners with silk touch
Got a cool idea for a new effect? I can't promise I'll implement everything, but all suggestions are welcome! Feel free to discuss your ideas below, or open a ticket for more specific requests. Including the specific item + enchantment name is appreciated, preferably from the available wanted effects list.
Also interested in new potions? Try PotionsPlus.
Testers For EnchantMore 2.0
A huge thank you to the following people for helping me get EnchantMore 2.0 tested and finished!
- Date created
- Jan 29, 2012
- Last update
- Aug 11, 2014
- Development stage
- BSD License
- Curse link
- Recent files