DeathCraft is a plugin to make dying fun!
Not really. Dying always sucks - But DeathCraft will make it more fun for everyone else.
- Unlimited, customized death messages for every type of death, or per item!
- Differentiates between PVE and PVP deaths!
- Option to use true account names, or display names (/nick, etc)
- Player optional ignoring of either type of death (PVE or PVP) messages
- Head drops! Fully configurable drops of player and mob heads!
- Permission based configurable 'Death Chests' that will store items upon an untimely demise - or be the prize of the PVP victor!
- /kill and /suicide, as well as the option to override these commands from other plugins to continue the DC Experience
- Permission based configurable 'Keep Xp on death
- 1) Download
- 2) Put deathcraft.jar in your /plugins folder
- 3) /reload your server, or restart.
- 4) ???
- 5) DEATH!
- CreeperHeal You must disable chests in one of the two plugins, or you will end with a looping chest creation.
- Debug: Display debug messages in console, and to players .. this should only be used for testing purposes!
- Prefix: This is the prefix to all DeathCraft messages that broadcast
- UseDisplayName: Use account/real names, or /Nick display names
- CheckXp : Enable the XP Keeping feature of DeathCraft
- Herobrine: Makes unknown entity deaths refer to being killed by Herobrine
- lootbonus: This is the amount of bonus * Looting on a weapon - Set to 2, This would provide +6% to a looting 3 sword
- announce: Announce when a head is severed from a player
- PVE: Allow the PVE heads (Spider, Zombie, Creeper and Wither)
- pvp: Allow PVP Beheadings
- Drop: These are the individual rates for dropping the heads, broken down by type so you can make Skeleton heads more common than Wither heads, etc.
- PVEChest : Allow the Death Chest mechanic for PVE deaths (from mobs and such)
- PVPChest: Allow the Death Chest mechanic for PVP Deaths
- DestroyBlock : These are the Block IDs that will be overwritten by a chest
- DeathMessages && CustomItem:
- These are all of the messages for different death types - I suggest you use the in game commands to edit these!
DeathCraft recognizes several variables in the death messages and will automatically replace key words into them to save precious space when adding them.
- %1 : Player/Deathee's Name
- %2 : Killer's Name
- %3 : In-hand item's name
- %4 : The world name the player is in
- %5 : Will use "a" or "an" appropriately based on the killer. Bad grammar is bad.
The main command for DeathChest is /dc
- Ignore (type) - Ignore (type) death message, either PVP or PVE (or both)
- List (damtype)
- Add (damtype) (message)
- Delete (damtype) # - Delete the # message from (damtype) - use list to see the numbers
- Listcustom (ID) - List messages for a specific item (ie: listcustom 7 will show all messages for 'bedrock')
- Addcustom (ID) (message)
- DeleteCustom (ID) #
- Set (Option) (Arguments)
- Prefix (message)
- deathcraft.admin - As suggested, the admin control for DeathChest
- deathcraft.chest.large - Create a large/double chest upon death - Must have 2 chests available in inventory!
- deathcraft.chest.large.free - Create a large/double chest upon death - no chests required in inventory
- deathcraft.chest.small - See above - just with small
- deathcraft.chest.small.free - Ditto ^
- deathcraft.keepxp.# - Keep (num)% exp upon death
Bug Reporting and Suggestions
If you find a bug, or have a suggestion, PLEASE open a ticket! I can't fix what I don't know is broken, and I can't add what I don't know is wanted. :)
- Togglable allowance of locked chests for popular protection plugins (LWC, Locket)
- Move death messages to another file so that resetting your config does not conflict
- Allow Keep item on death permissions, completely bypassing Chests
- Date created
- Feb 13, 2013
- Last update
- Apr 08, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files