This plugin adds a whole bunch of awesome new Items and enchantments that are not dependent of the Minecraft Enchantment system.
This is my first plugin and at the same time my first Java Project. I hope you can find a use for this plugin and find it entertaining :)
For Suggestions/Commissions/Bugs/etc., leave a comment below.
Note: This plugin should be compatible with any newer Minecraft Version, if you need the plugin ported, just say so.
Gaming for Good is currently planning to launch their Minecraft Server MC Next, which aims to combine Minecraft and MMO, while also giving players the chance to win Razer Peripherals by playing on the Server.
Furthermore, all profit made by Gaming for Good is donated to Save the Children and with that they have recently raised 10 Million Dollar for their cause. So if you want to play on an awesome Minecraft Server while also helping children and winning cool Razer prizes, check out the Server!
Check out the awesome servers over at Adroition and Myncraft!
Also check out their Youtube Channels:
Videos of the Plugin
- /setname - Sets the name of your item
- /setlore - Sets the lore of your item
- /addlore - Adds new Lore to your item
- /removelore - Removes the Lore of your item
- /ench - Enchants your Item
- /enchgive - Gives a Player an item/enchant used by this plugin
- /cereload - Reloads the CE config
The names and descriptions of all enchantments can be found here
The names and descriptions of all the custom items added by this plugin can be found here
Note: All Item/Enchantment Permissions only restrict the use of the individual item/enchantment, so Players may still be able to obtain them, but not use them.
If you have Vault installed, you can make a CE-Shop with which you can sell the Items and Enchantments via Signs.
Just place a Sign and follow this template:
- Line: [CustomEnchant]
- Line: <Enchantment- or Itemname>
- Line: Price: <Price>
Note: Do not use a Dollar Sign in your Price, as it will not work otherwise (To be changed)
CE's in Kits
All you have to do is set the names or lores of the enchants to be exactly those of my plugin. For example:
An enchantment would be: &4&oLifesteal (If you didn't change the standard color of the enchantments) &4 stands for the Color Dark Red, &o stands for the name being italic
An item like the Flamethrower would be: &4Flamethrower
So all you'd have to do is find the correct color of the enchantment/item, find its color code here and then just put the color code infront of the name/lore
- Download the Custom Enchantments.jar
- Place the .jar in your servers plugin folder
- If your server is already running, reload or restart it
To generate a config file, you can use /cereload.
To make it faster and easier for me to help you with bugs and errors occuring, please send me a pm containing the following information:
- What version are you using? (See the Point Further Information to find out if a newer Version is avaivable)
- Does your console give you any errors? If yes, please send me a copy of them, this might make the further steps obsolete.
- What situation did the error occur in?
- Can you reproduce the error or does it happen randomly?
If you want to support development, you can donate by clicking here. It really helps me out alot and I am thankful for every single donation, no matter how small :)
Current Version: 1.1e (If you do not see it as a download on the right, it is not yet approved)
Things that are planned for the future can be found here and you are also free to leave suggestions on there too
- Date created
- Mar 23, 2013
- Last update
- Jan 29, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Custom Enchantments
- Recent files