This plugin adds a whole bunch of awesome new Items and enchantments that are independent of the Minecraft Enchantment system.
This is my first plugin and at the same time my first Java Project.
For Suggestions/Commissions/Bugs/etc., leave a comment below.
Note: This plugin should be compatible with any newer Minecraft Version, if you need the plugin ported, just say so.
Contact me if you want your server to be recognized as an official Custom Enchantments server!
Current official Servers:
Videos of the Plugin
Please note that the following Videos were made using older versions of the plugin:
- /ce - The main command node for Custom Enchantments
Please note that for any command after the main node, you do not have to enter it's full name, the first letter is enough (Example: /ce list = /ce l).
Words in angle Brackets ( < > ) mean that the argument is required, while words written in square Brackets ( [ ] ) are optional.
- /ce menu - Opens an inventory menu for navigating and obtaining Custom Enchantments and Items.
- /ce reload - Reloads the CE config.
- /ce list <Enchantment/Item> - Lists all Custom Enchantments or Items.
- /ce enchant <Enchantment> [level] - Adds ´the specified Custom Enchantment to the item in your hand.
- /ce item <Item> - Transforms the item in the player's hand into the specified Custom Item.
- /ce change <Name/Lore> <Color/Set/Add/Reset> [New Value] - Allows you to change the name/lore of the item in your hand
- /ce give <Player> <Material> <Item/Custom or Vanilla Enchantment:Level> [Custom or Vanilla Enchantment:Level] ... - Gives the target player an item with the set material containing the given Enchantments. Please note that the Material has to be either the Minecraft material ID or the Bukkit material ID. The same goes for the Vanilla enchantment names. You can add infinite vanilla and custom enchantments to the item using this command.
If you are using version 2.2 or higher of the plugin, you can sell Enchantments by setting up a sign in the following format:
- "[CustomEnchant]" (Without the "s) as the first line.
- The Enchantment you want to sell as the second line.
- The cost of the enchantment as the fourth line.
Players that do not have the enchantment will have the enchantment applied to their current item, if they already have the enchantment they are trying to buy, the level of the enchantment will increase by 1, up to the specified maximum level of the Enchantment (Can be set in the config).
If you have Vault installed, you can set a price for the Items/Enchantments through the config. The items and enchantments can then be bought in /ce menu.
CE's in Kits
To add Custom Enchantments and Items into kits, follow this guide:
- Check out if your kit plugin supports colored names and/or lores.
- Find example kits that add colored names and/or lores in your kit plugin
- For items, set "name: <Item>", for Enchantments, set "lore: <Enchantment>". You may have to find out how to add multiple lines of lore via your kit plugin
The <Item> is structured like this: <Colorcode of the Item><The full Itemname>, the <Enchantment> is defined as: <Colorcode of the Enchantments><EnchantmentName> <Level in roman numerals>
The Colorcodes can be found on this site.
Lifesteal would be "lore: &4&oLifesteal" (If you didn't change the standard color of the enchantments) &4 stands for the Color Dark Red, &o stands for the name being italic
In essentials, Lifesteal II and Poison III would be "lore: &4&oLifesteal II|&4&oPoison III" (Note: the '|' in the middle of the two enchantments seperates multiple lines in the lore of the kits made by essentials)
Flamethrower would then be "name: &4Flamethrower"
- Download the Custom Enchantments.jar
- Place the .jar in your servers plugin folder
- If your server is already running, reload or restart it
To make it faster and easier for me to help you with bugs and errors occuring, please send me a pm containing the following information:
- What version are you using? (See the Point Further Information to find out if a newer Version is avaivable)
- Does your console give you any errors? If yes, please send me a copy of them, this might make the further steps obsolete.
- What situation did the error occur in?
- Can you reproduce the error or does it happen randomly?
If you want to support development, you can donate by clicking here. It really helps me out alot and I am thankful for every single donation, no matter how small :)
If you want to contribute to Custom Enchantments or just want to take a look at the source code, you can check out the official repository of Custom Enchantments. Please note though that the project was not originally intended to be published and was used as some sort of coding-playground multiple times by me, which makes the code really messy to read and overlook.
Current Version: 2.2a (07.03.2015)
Things that are planned for the future can be found here and you are also free to leave suggestions on there aswell
The main page for older versions can be found here.
- Date created
- Mar 23, 2013
- Last update
- Mar 07, 2015
- Development stage
- GNU Lesser General Public License version 3 (LGPLv3)
- Curse link
- Custom Enchantments
- Recent files