This plugin adds a whole bunch of awesome new Items and enchantments that are independent of the Minecraft Enchantment system.
This is my first plugin and at the same time my first Java Project.
For Suggestions/Commissions/Bugs/etc., leave a comment below.
Note: This plugin should be compatible with any newer Minecraft Version, if you need the plugin ported, just say so.
Gaming for Good is currently planning to launch their Minecraft Server MC Next, which aims to combine Minecraft and MMO, while also giving players the chance to win Razer Peripherals by playing on the Server.
Furthermore, all profit made by Gaming for Good is donated to Save the Children and with that they have recently raised 10 Million Dollar for their cause. So if you want to play on an awesome Minecraft Server while also helping children and winning cool Razer prizes, check out the Server!
Contact me if you want your server to be recognized as an official Custom Enchantments server!
Videos of the Plugin
- /ce - The main command node for Custom Enchantments
Please note that for any command after the main node, you do not have to enter it's full name, the first letter is enough (Example: /ce list = /ce l).
Words in angle Brackets ( < > ) mean that the argument is required, while words written in square Brackets ( [ ] ) are optional.
- /ce menu - Opens an inventory menu for navigating and obtaining Custom Enchantments and Items.
- /ce reload - Reloads the CE config.
- /ce list <Enchantment/Item> - Lists all Custom Enchantments or Items.
- /ce enchant <Enchantment> [level] - Adds ´the specified Custom Enchantment to the item in your hand.
- /ce item <Item> - Transforms the item in the player's hand into the specified Custom Item.
- /ce change <Name/Lore> <Color/Set/Add/Reset> [New Value] - Allows you to change the name/lore of the item in your hand
- /ce give <Player> <Material> <Item/Custom or Vanilla Enchantment:Level> [Custom or Vanilla Enchantment:Level] ... - Gives the target player an item with the set material containing the given Enchantments. Please note that the Material has to be either the Minecraft material ID or the Bukkit material ID. The same goes for the Vanilla enchantment names. You can add infinite vanilla and custom enchantments to the item using this command.
The names and descriptions of all enchantments can be found here
The names and descriptions of all the custom items added by this plugin can be found here
For an explanation of the config entries, check this link.
Note: Players may still be able to obtain the enchantments/items through other players, the use of those is still restricted if they do not have the permission to use it.
If you have Vault installed, you can set a price for the Items/Enchantments through the config. The items and enchantments can then be bought in /ce menu.
CE's in Kits
In order to include Custom Enchantments/Items in kits you would need to be able to either 1) run a command or 2) alter the lore/name of the items in your kits.
1) You can use /ce give to give a Player the correct items if your kit plugin supports this
2) If you can set the name or description (lore) of an item, then you can include CE's and Items the following way:
An enchantment would be added by adding the following to the item's lore: &4&oLifesteal (If you didn't change the standard color of the enchantments) &4 stands for the Color Dark Red, &o stands for the name being italic
For an item like the Flamethrower you would have to set the name of the item to: &4Flamethrower
The process consists of finding the correct color to the item/enchantments from this site and then adding these color codes + the enchantment or itemname to the correct part of the item (the name or the lore)
- Download the Custom Enchantments.jar
- Place the .jar in your servers plugin folder
- If your server is already running, reload or restart it
To make it faster and easier for me to help you with bugs and errors occuring, please send me a pm containing the following information:
- What version are you using? (See the Point Further Information to find out if a newer Version is avaivable)
- Does your console give you any errors? If yes, please send me a copy of them, this might make the further steps obsolete.
- What situation did the error occur in?
- Can you reproduce the error or does it happen randomly?
If you want to support development, you can donate by clicking here. It really helps me out alot and I am thankful for every single donation, no matter how small :)
Current Version: 2.0a aka Update 43 (28.09.2014) (Due to the unlikely chance of getting newer files approved, this link will always lead to the newest version of the plugin, if any remaining Bukkit staff wants me to take this down, I will do so. For users, this is unapproved content and is not checked by Bukkit staff, so please consider the risk you are taking)
Things that are planned for the future can be found here and you are also free to leave suggestions on there too
The main page for older versions can be found here.
- Date created
- Mar 23, 2013
- Last update
- Sep 28, 2014
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Custom Enchantments
- Recent files