Add your own BBCode-like tags to minecraft's new chat! Use italics, bold, colors and more in game!
About the plugin:
Have you ever been wanting to say something in italics while in game? Or maybe you wanted to point out an obvious thing in bold? Well now you can do that!
Since Bukkit has joined Mojang we haven't seen much come out of it...until today (3/23/12) that is! With the release of Minecraft 1.2.4, Mojang has added many new chat features. This plugin allows you to set your own tags for Italics, Underline, Bold, Strikethrough, and chat colors! You should be pumped right now.
- Configurable tags for Bold, Italic, Strikethrough, Underline, and colored fonts.
- Configurable reset tag that will clear formats after the tag.
- Config file has the suggested tags already :)
- Lists all the tags from the config
- Reloads the config
- /settag <tagID>
- Set the tag for the specified format (aka. tagID)
How to use:
- /settag <tagID>
- Set the tag for the specified format (Example: "/settag italic ital" will change the tag to [ital]
- /bbchattags OR /chattags
- Reloads the config. If you want someone to not have this ability, just don't give them the permission "BBChatTags.reload"
Use of the Tags:
- Permission required to use tags:
If you think I should change this, just leave a comment about it; I'm not very good with permissions
- all tags require brackets surrounding them. (eg. If in config it says "Bold: b", use "[b]test" in chat
Colors: black: "&0" dark_blue: "&1" dark_green: "&2" dark_aqua: "&3" dark_red: "&4" dark_purple: "&5" gold: "&6" gray: "&7" dark_gray: "&8" blue: "&9" green: "&a" aqua: "&b" red: "&c" light_purple: "&d" yellow: "&e" white: "&f" MAGIC: "magic" Formats: Bold: "b" Italic: "i" Underline: "u" Strikethrough: "s"
Links and downloads:
- Date created
- Mar 23, 2012
- Last update
- Apr 06, 2012
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Recent files