ServerInfo was originally created to test the connection a player had to the server, but now includes the ability to see a players IP and the last time the player has been on the server. The actual ServerInfo, or SI, command displays the amount of mobs in the world, the name of the world, the server's IP, the player's connection to the server, and chunks currently loaded in that world. The PlayersIP command displays the specified player's IP, or , if there is no player specified, your Ip. The last command LastSeen displays the last time the player logged on in the format of Hours:Minutes:Seconds.
- Allows players to see when a player has last been on
- Allows players to see the theirs Ip or the Ip of someone else. Needs the permission "CanSeePlayersIP" to work
- Allows the player to see world and server information
- /Si or /ServerInfo to see world/server info
- /lastSeen to see when a player has last joined
- /PlayerIP to see a players IP
Dependencies and Compatibility
How to Install
- Drop this plugin into you plugins folder
- Restart your server
I will add on to this plugin whatever seems needed. If you have an idea for what I could add, post in the comments and I may add it.