ZHorse's job is to provide an enhanced management of horses in Minecraft. It ranges from giving custom names to your horses to teleporting them if you happen to lose one. This plugin is highly customizable since you can edit any word showing up in the chat and define how ZHorse should work by editing the config.
For the Spigot 1.12.2 compatible version, grab ZHorse 1.7.0 here (same features as 1.7.1).
- Claim any wild horse, donkey, mule or llama.
- Spawn horses with custom appearance and statistics.
- Name, rename and edit at will your claimed horses.
- Watch your horses names take the color of your permission group.
- Exchange your horses with other players...
- Or put them up for sale !
- Protect your horses against a customizable list of damages.
- Lock your horses to prevent any theft attempt...
- But share them with your friends !
- Teleport your horses to you, or yourself to your horses.
- Send them back to their stable.
- Resurrect them with their full inventory.
- Set you preferred language and horse.
- Store your data with MySQL or SQLite.
- Go through the list of commands to discover all the features !
- Spigot 1.12.2 / 1.13+
- Vault 1.6.6
- Java 8+
- (MySQL 5.7+)
- Check the Todo list on GitHub !
- Take a look at the Config, Locales (EN, FR, DE, ES, NL, HU) or the Tips and tricks page if you encounter any difficulty !
- Feel free to suggest me your ideas or report your bugs via a new issue on GitHub !
- Please note that English is not my native language, so let me know if I wrote something weird in this page or anywhere else ;)