Wormhole X-Treme Worlds
Wormhole X-Treme Worlds v0.6
Lightweight multi-world management & protection for bukkit powered servers
Wormhole X-Treme Worlds is a lightweight multi-world management & protection plugin. Manage your worlds easily ingame and decide if you want to have a world where the sun is shining all time long or just let it rain forever.
News and Updates
Please checkout News and upcoming changes for news and update notices.
- Basic Multiple World Management.
- World-specific spawn and setspawn capabilities.
- Permissions support. Note: Without permissions WXW will fall back to isOp() checks. For every command.
- Seed saving to world config file. If a world is loaded with WXW once, the seed is saved. Also uses this seed to generate worlds if they have a WXW config but no world data on disk.
- Basic creature spawn controls. Ability to disable hostile or neutral mobs on a world by world basis.
- Honoring of spawn change events external to WXW.
- The ability to use text seeds in both the '/wxw create' command as well as in the world xml config files.
- Advanced safe teleportation for spawn and go commands. Note: The spawn and go commands both check if the destination blocks are safe (at, above, and below). If they aren't they either run the safe spawn finder (for nether) or the highest yAxis block finder (normal) and place the player appropriately.
- Nether World and The_End safe spawn creation.
Note: WXW scans up to 19773 (9 * 13^3) blocks to find a safe spawn point. If it don't finds one... sorry. It is solid rock (or lava or whatever) for you.
- World specific player damage, fire, drowning, falling, lava, lightning and pvp protection controls.
- World specific world fire spread, lava spread, water spread, lightning fire and lava fire protection controls.
- Wold specific time locking controls. Three options, day, night, and none. Along with this functionality comes the ability to globally hard disable it in the config.xml.
Note: We don't default to any type of time locking on any world due to potential redstone circuit issues caused by time changes.
- On death re-spawn event catching. If you have the 'serverOptionSpawnCommand' set to true in config.xml, WXW now catch player respawns and send them to the exact spawn location.
Note: This and the '/spawn' command have been moved into their own plugin Wormhole X-Treme Spawn (currently unreleased)
- Weather locking on a world by world basis. None, Clear, Rain, Storm. None being the default and disabling no weather functions. Clear disables rain. Rain is well, rainy, but has no lightning. Storm is rainy with lightning.
- Now on initial run (or run with no or empty worlds folder) WXW add the default loaded world as a wormhole world with default options (in an environment aware way).
- More player protection option:. Explosion, void, suffocation, and contact.
- World protection options to disallow players starting fires and disable fire all together.
Note: We do not remove existing fire. Too costly to scan for.
- Colored status (depends on section) of each world is now shown when using 'wxw list'