WorldTimer will smartly limit a players time in a world configured by you.
- Configure each of your worlds independently
- Configurable messages
- Configurable location to teleport to on time limit expiration
- Configurable time limit
- Configurable cooldown
- Supports Multiworlds
- Timer stops when leaving the world, or logging out. When you return, you will have the same amount of time left in the world.
checkIfExpiredEvery: 5 #Time in seconds to do a check on players if they have an expired time. Be careful with a low time. Worlds: #You can list any of your worlds under here. Must use all options shown in the example. world: #The world name to use the timer. timer: 900 #The time in seconds to let the player in the world for. continueCooldownOnLogout: true cooldown: 86400 #The time in seconds until a player can enter the world again. 0 to disable. locationOnExpire: world: my_spawn_world #The world name of the location. x: 100.5 y: 64 z: 152 timerAddedMessage: '&aYou have 15 minutes to be in this world. You will be kicked out when this time is up.' returnMessage: '&aYou have $time minutes left in this world until you will be kicked out.' timerExpiredMessage: '&cYou have been kicked out of this world since your timer has expired.' onCooldownMessage: '&6You can not go to this world since you are on a cooldown. You have $cooldown minutes remaining.'
- worldtimer.bypass - Bypass the plugin.
- worldtimer.reload - Allows the use of the '/wt reload' command
- /wt reload - Reload the configuration.