WorldSpawns is an easy-to-use and lightweight plugin adding the feature of having per-world spawnpoints. These can be managed easily though in-game commands. The plugin also comes with additional features such as a hub and a newbie spawn. The plugin is modular, meaning you can disable any of the features of the plugin if unwanted.
- Have unique per-world spawns
- Set a hub for your server.
- Customizable delay for teleporting (also customizable per world).
- Teleport players upon death and/or login.
- Commands /fhub and /fspawn to bypass the teleporting delay.
- Create signs that teleport players to the hub or the spawn of a world.
- Randomly generated or custom firework rocket spawned upon teleporting.
- Complete translations possible/highly customizable through language files support.
- Portals for teleporting to the hub or to the spawn of a world.
- Bungee support. (Possibly)
- SQL support. (Possibly)
If you have any suggestions for features that could be added, please create a ticket on the Issues page. Thank you!
I've set up a Patreon page for anyone willing to support me. You can support me there if you'd like, but I also post all my updates there. It's a per-creation-based Patreon based, meaning patrons will be charged whenever I make a plugin release (I will limit this to 3 charges per month, exludes Alpha builds and hotfixes). But do know, using my plugins is enough support, so no need to push yourself into pledging to the page. You can also make a one-time donation at Ko-Fi, if you prefer that.