WorldSpawns is an easy-to-use and lightweight plugin adding the feature of having per-world spawnpoints. These can be managed easily though in-game commands. The plugin also comes with a hub feature, and a newbie spawn feature. Every feature of this plugin can be disabled, so you won't be having anything unwanted running on your server.
- Have unique per-world spawns
- Set a hub for your server.
- Customizable delay for teleporting.
- Commands /fhub and /fspawn to bypass the teleporting delay.
- Complete translations possible/highly customizable through language files support.
- Create signs that teleport players to the hub or the spawn of a world.
- Randomly generated or custom firework rocket spawned upon teleporting.
Please see the documentation for more details about certain features.
If you have any suggestions for features that could be added, please create a ticket on the issues page. Thank you!
- Portals for teleporting to the hub or to the spawn of a world.
- Bungee support. (Possibly)
- SQL support. (Possibly)
If you have any suggestions for features that could be added, please create a ticket on the Issues page. Thank you!
I've set up a Patreon page for anyone willing to support me. Supporting me there will include special rewards. But do know, using my plugins is enough support, so no need to push yourself into pledging to the page. You can also make a one-time donation at Ko-Fi, if you prefer that.