UploadedSep 4, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
- Added a config handler class
- Added support for multiple worlds
- Worlds no longer need a specific name in order to be imported
- World backups to import are now stored in '.../plugins/WorldReset/backups'
- Added config node for resets (world only resets if the node is set to true)
- Added '/resetworld' command (sets the aforementioned node to true and - if typed again - stops the server)
- Repackaged everything
- Added a checker so that the world deletion and import processes are not initialized unless there is a folder named 'world' in the WorldReset plugin directory.
- This is the initial release, all Alpha testing was done privately prior to publication of the plugin.