- This plugin allows an server to have separate chats per world but still have some worlds linked. Admins can see all chats
- Being able to teleport between worlds by typing /<world name>
- Per world login / leave messages, with an global one for when the world messages are disabled
- Per world timed announcements
- Drag and drop into plugins folder
- Start and stop server
- Make configurations changes
- Start the server again and play
This is the default configuration, there will be added more values when the is started
Chat: OtherWorldChatLayout: '%world% %prefix%<%name%>%suffix% %message%' WorldChatSeperated: false LinkedWorlds:  Announce: Enabled: false IntervalMinutes: 10 JoinLeave: DefaultJoinMessage: '&aWelcome back player %name%' DefaultLeaveMessage: '&aBye %name%' WorldTeleport: Enabled: false
Everything starts disabled, not everybody wants that feature by default %prefix% and %suffix% are disabled!
worldmanager.world.tp: description: Allowes an player to teleport between worlds default: true worldmanager.chat.seeall: description: Lets an player see the chat in all worlds default: OP
- Uploaded safe 1.7 build
- Plugin Re-Coded
- Pending build to be accepted
- Over the next few weeks this plugin will have features added to it! Please post a comment on what you would like edited / added and we will look into it.
- If you found an bug or you have an suggestion then please create an ticket!