WorldGuard 6.1.2 (superceded)
UploadedJun 11, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version supports Minecraft 1.9 through 1.10, and should be backwards compatible with 1.8 and 1.7.
NEW DOCUMENTATION: There is new documentation.
Changes in 6.1.2
- Added support for new blocks in 1.8, 1.9, and 1.10.
- Added protection from nether portals being created in protected region (enable via config
- Added protection from slime block piston contraptions pushing into or pulling from regions.
chorus-fruit-teleportflag, works similar to
enderpearlto prevent teleportation.
- Added protection from pulling armor stands, items, and entities from protected regions.
- Changed order of greeting and farewell flags on adjacent regions. When leaving a region with a farewell flag and entering one with a greeting flag, the farewell message will be shown first now.
- Changed /heal command to also fill food/saturation meters.
- Changed fall damage prevention to also prevent flying into walls with elytra being fatal.
- Fixed fire-spread flag only preventing destruction, now prevents spreading too as per its name.
- Fixed creepers targeting players being able to blow things up in certain cases.
- Fixed armor stands being removed by /stoplag.
- Fixed some issues with fireballs being able to explode when ghast-fireball was set to deny.
- Fixed a lot of other minor issues.
Changes in 6.1
exit-via-teleportflag (default allow) to control exiting an exit=deny region via teleportation.
- Added a
fall-damageflag to control player damage caused by falling.
- Added a
time-lockflag to lock players' time of day. Valid values are from 0 to 24000 for absolute time, or +- any number for relative time.
- Added a
weather-lockflag to lock players' weather. Valid values are "clear" or "downfall". Unset to restore to normal world weather.
-sto the event debugging commands to show a stack trace rather than attempt to detect the causing plugin.
- Added support for using the
-eargument (sets an empty value for the flag) in the flag set command when the type of flag is of the 'set' type.
- Added NPCs from the Citizens plugin to a whitelist so they are not protected.
- Added support for Spigot's BlockExplodeEvent.
- Changed tripwire to fall under the
- Changed enderchests to fall under the
- Changed vehicles and animals so they are not included in the
- Changed the display of custom blacklist messages to no longer include a period at the end.
- Changed protection logic to consider connected chests.
- Changed the heal and feed flags to increase values for players who are invincible (or in creative mode) but not decrease them.
- Changed PvP protection to consider both attacker and defender locations.
- Fixed missing protection data for some 1.8-added blocks.
- Fixed compatibility issues with MC 1.7.
- Fixed inverted daylight detectors not being protected.
- Fixed spawn eggs not being included in protection.
- Fixed piston blocking not working due to a bug in Spigot.
- Fixed the blocking of certain invalid entity damage events.
- Fixed creeper explosions not being blocked in certain situations with explosion related flags set.
- Fixed "stickiness" with some position-related flags, sometimes resulting in rubber banding in the exit flags.
- Fixed armor stands so that they are treated more like item frames than mobs.
- Fixed blocks (e.g. sugar canes) adjacent to physics blocks (e.g. sand) not updating.
- Fixed a NullPointerException that occurred sometimes when generating the scheduler section of the report function (
- Fixed the "no XP drops" configuration not functioning following a previous release.
- Fixed changes to region ownership sometimes not triggering a region database save.
- Fixed bucket protection displaying the "deny effect" even if bucket use was not prevented.
- Fixed CommandFilter matching emoticons and other unwanted characters.
- Fixed an exception occurring sometimes during game mode changes.
- Fixed primed TNT being checked twice for TNT flags.
- WorldEdit should be updated to version 6.1 or newer.