WorldGuard 5.9 (JAR only)
UploadedFeb 28, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
Changes in v5.9:
- Added a config option to allow explosion flags to only prevent block damage
- Added allow-tamed-spawns setting, on by default. This will stop WorldGuard from culling tamed animals.
- Added config option and flag to prevent soil from drying naturally.
- Added formatting codes, &k/l/m/n/o and &x (reset).
- Added snow-fall-blocks option to config to restrict snow fall to certain blocks
- Allow players to add newlines (\n) via command, not just manually in yml.
- Allow the console to load/save all region managers with one command.
- Changed entity report format slightly.
- Check bypass perms for item-drop flag.
- Check for entities and projectiles removing items from frames too.
- Fix being able to use bonemeal to turn tall grass into double plants.
- Fix number of arguments for migratedb command.
- Fixed addowner/addmember commands adding command artifacts. Specifically, "-w <world>" will no longer be added when using it.
- Fixed milking cows in protected areas due to changes in Bukkit.
- Fixed ProtectedCuboidRegion::getPoints() returning points in wrong order.
- Fixed snowman trails being treated as snow fall.
- Make /rg list default to own regions if the player doesn't have permission otherwise.
- Protected items in item frames in protected regions.
- Resolved an issue where explosions of type OTHER_EXPLOSION were ignoring the world configuration settings.
- Send item-use blacklist event when right-clicking entities.
- Transformed the BlockFadeEvent handler into a switch.
- WorldEdit should be updated to version 5.6 or newer.