UploadedMay 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Changes in v5.7.5:
- Small patch for some issues in 5.7.4, such as firecharge usage and allowed-cmd flag being broken.
- NB: Due to the way firecharges and lighters are handled in Bukkit, you will have to set the
__global__lighter flag to ALLOW to let people use them outside regions by default. Type
/rg f __global__ lighter allow. Note that in future versions this will no longer be required as a workaround is in place.
Changes in v5.7.4:
- BREAKING CHANGE: Removed the cyan "
**" in front of greeting and farewell messages to allow more customizability. You can re-add them by adding "&c
**" to the flag.
- Fixed an issue enderpearling inside exit/entry deny regions.
- Added checks to players teleporting in and out of exit/entry regions.
- Fix bad matching in blocked and allowed command flags.
- Fixed heal flag bugs when player max health was increased.
- Add fishing to xp blocker.
- Applied other-explosion flag to entity damage as well.
- Fixed an issue with interaction that should allow blacklisting item use actions with no block involved (eg fishing rods, potions)
- Fix witherskull/fireball settings not being differentiated in one case
- Allow cow milking in no-build areas
- Fix infinite durability breaking items instantly.
Changes in v5.7.3:
- Fixed the error caused by Bukkit's change of the TNT minecart API.
Changes in v5.7.2:
- Updated to MineCraft 1.5.
- Added TNT Minecart support. They are handled with the same flags/settings as TNT.
- Added mining and smelting xp handling to the xp drops flag and setting.
- Fixed a few edge cases for placing items on region borders.
- Legacy: Fixed issue with
//stacknot respecting item metadata.
- WorldEdit should be updated to version 5.5.6 or newer.