WorldGuard 5.6 (JAR only)
UploadedNov 3, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.2-R0.2
- CB 1.3.2-R3.0
- CB 1.2.5-R5.0
Stay up on WorldGuard news! Subscribe to sk89q's Twitter.
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
- Added official support for Minecraft 1.4. Support for 1.3.2 (and below) is still provided in this release.
- Added support for new and existing explosion types.
- Added support for blocking withers with the following settings:
mobs: block-wither-explosions: false block-wither-block-damage: false block-wither-skull-explosions: false block-wither-skull-block-damage: true
- Added support for blocking item frames (and their use) in protected regions.
- Added item frame destruction region flags (if you wish to disable item frame destruction completely).
- (Re-)added support for priority R-tree region indexes. This means quicker region lookup, and better support for servers with thousands of regions.
- Improved /region info output for -g group flags.
- Allowed removing of -g group flags with /region flag.
- Allowed /region flag to set group and value at once.
- Deleting a region flag now also deletes group flag.
- Fixed detection of attack by projectiles to be more accurate.
- Fixed support for saving non-string flags in the MySQL region support.
- Fixed spurious comma in "Flags:" /region info output.
- Fixed players who are not in god mode not receiving damage in PVP areas from enderpearls.
- Players will now be told that they are in a no-PvP area if they are in one and attempting to attack someone, or that the player they are attacking is in a no-PvP area, if that is the case instead.
- Fixed an issue where region.getId() was lowercase'd each pass of a for loop in MySQLDatabase.updatePoly2dPoints().
- Fixed mob damage from projectiles not being properly blocked in regions whereapplicable.
- Changed default region wand to leather (#334).
Warning: You should update WorldEdit to the latest version.
If you want to block Withers spawning, use "WITHERBOSS" and not "WITHER"