UploadedApr 10, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R1.0
- CB 1.2.4-R1.0
Thanks to narthollis for his contributions in this version.
- Added potion-splash flag to block splash potions
- Add entity-painting-destroy which can be used to prevent entities from destroying paintings (skeletons firing arrows)
- Added send-chat and receive-chat flags
- Fixed having regions in multiple worlds with the same name not working with MySQL
- A cancellable event is now fired if WorldGuard disallows PvP. (for developers!)
- Made /region setparent check worldguard.region.setparent.own/member.<parent> instead of worldguard.region.setparent.own/member.<child>.
- Allowed passing #<index> in place of a region ID, where <index> is the index as displayed by /region list.
- Fixed an error that occured when clearing a non-existant region's parent.
- Added a -s flag to /region teleport, which sends you to the spawn point instead of the teleport point of a region.
- Added region/role-based permissions to /region teleport.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Added a LocationFlag class and made the teleport and spawn flags use it.
- /region info -s now selects the region being queried.
- Added /region teleport <id>.
- Vector flags can now be set to the current location with the value "here" and to a specific position with x,y,z.
- Made /region info show the region you're in if you don't specify an id explicitly.
- Prevent block ignition from lightning strikes if lightning is blocked in region. Fixes #1175
- Correctly check both WEPIF and superperms in WorldGurdPlugin.broadcastNotification()
- Destroy fire blocks when fire-spread is disallowed
- Added a construct flag that can be used to restrict block placing/destroying in zones to certain roles.
- Added FallingSand to list of intensive entities to be removed with /halt-activiy.
- Replaced all usage of CreatureType by EntityType.
- Updated to support Bukkit 1.2-R0.3 and newer
- Made auto-god-mode disabled by default again.
- Added sign protection check disable.
- Cleaned up javadoc, deprecated duplicate methods, other cleanup
- Added a RegionGroupFlag to evey region flag Using the /region flag command with -g, the region group that the region flag applies to can be set.
Warning: You need to update WorldEdit to version 5.1 or newer.