UploadedFeb 11, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R3
- CB 1.1-R1
Thanks to the following people for their contributions in this version: narthollis, DarkArc, Wolvereness, and skeight
- Removed WorldEdit.jar from the classpath to stop conflicts with Bukkit's plugin loader
- Now using Bukkit's tagged logging
- Updated to new event system
- Flush player flag state cache on world change
- Improved compatibility with versions of CommandBook without GodComponent and updated pom dep for 2.0
- Added MySQL region storage method.
- Made explosions display their animations even when the event was blocked.
- Added fallback support for those who don't have a version of CommandBook with GodComponent
- Added LIGHTNING flag to DefaultFlag's flagsList Fixes #1026
- Removed /god, /heal, /locate, and /stack from WorldGuard to CommandBook. CommandBook is now checked to see whether a player is godded.
- Removed remaining usages of org.bukkit.util.config.Configuration
- Removed some unused configuration options
- Added permission worldguard.region.wand to the region wand
- Fixed ProtectedRegion.compareTo.
- Fixed FlatRegionManager.getApplicableRegions to return parent regions as well.
- Added exp-drops flag to disable experience drops per-region.
- Fixed some warnings.
- Updated dependency version for WorldGuard from 5.0 to 5.1-SNAPSHOT.
- Added support for fireballs shot by players being blocked by the PVP flag.
- Now using dynamic command registration
- Split off ender dragon block damage from creeper block damage.
Warning: You need to update WorldEdit to version 5.1 or newer.