UploadedOct 1, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1185
Thanks to the following people for their contributions in this version: wizjany, zml2008, imjake9, Droolio, epuidokas, EduardBaer, TomyLobo, and halvors
- Added new config options and flags to better handle explosions of all types
- Added config options and flags for snow, ice, mushroom spread, grass spread, and leaf decay
- Added min and max health flags to clamp the values for the existing healing flags
- Added hunger flags similar to the existing healing flags
- Added an option to disable the use of the move event. This can boost performance on large servers but will disable the greeting/farewell and entry/exit flags
- Added flag to prevent pistons (including those that are outside the region, but would affect blocks inside the region)
- Added a /wg flushstates [player] command to free players stuck in a region that was exit-deny but no longer exists or the flag was removed
- Added a config option to disable xp orb dropping
- Added config option to disable redstone wire obsidian generators
- Added a vehicle-destroy flag
- Added enderman protection config and flag
- Allowed and blocked command flags will now fall back to the global region
- The worldguard.region.flag.own/member permissions are now worldguard.region.flag.regions.own/member! Please change your permissions accordingly.
- Made //stack respect max stack sizes unless the player has the worldguard.stack.illegitimate permission
- Setting invincibility flag to deny will override god mode unless the player has worldguard.god.override-regions
- The sleep flag will now prevent beds in the nether from exploding if set to deny.
- Existing regions can no longer be accidentally overwritten. Use /region redefine to move an existing region.
- The info command will now sort players alphabetically.
- Priming TNT by punching it with flint and steal should throw a blacklist event (consistent with old Minecraft versions)
- The /stoplag command will now remove xp orbs
- Permissions system will use per-world permissions if the provider supports it
- Players in vehicles are now subject to entry/exit and greeting/farewell flags
- Fixed interact blacklist event not logging correctly
- Fixed heal flag taking effect half a block northeast of the region
- Fixed a infinite sign dropping bug
- Fixed players being able to douse fire by punching it in regions they couldn't build it
- Fixed players being able to eat protected cake
- Fence gate usage can be blocked with the use flag
- Fixed chests being unprotected when they should be in 1.8
- Fixed weather config settings not applying when a world was loaded
- Fixed explosion handling in certain cases
- Fixed arrows working in non-pvp zones
- Fixed buckets working on the border of protected regions in certain cases
Warning: You need to update WorldEdit to version 4.7.