WorldGuard 7.0.5 (MC 1.16.5)
UploadedJun 7, 2021
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- CraftBukkit/Spigot for 1.16.5 (Paper recommended)
- THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 1.16
* Add a use-anvil flag and exclude it from the use flag (since they can break on use.)
* Expand crop-related options (crop-growth, etc) to sweet berry bushes, nether wart, and bamboo.
* Add a config option ('mobs.block-vehicle-entry') to prevent non-players from entering vehicles.
* Add a UUID flag (for developers/API usage).
* Add map query methods with fallback flag (for developers/API usage).
* Add 'on' and 'off' optional arguments for `/rg toggle-bypass` command.
* Add additional timings info for session handlers.
* Fix sponge-simulation clearing NBT from blocks. Note that if you are using sponge simulation you should switch to something like CraftBook as the feature will be removed from WorldGuard in a future (major) version.
* Fix the '/region' command showing up as unknown client-side to players without bypass perms.
* Fix error propagation from third-party flag loading causing WG to error.
* Fix a (harmless) exception that occurred when swapping armor slots to the offhand slot.
* Fix empty lines being sent on enderpearl/chorus-fruit teleport if the deny messages were empty.
* Fix an issue with falling blocks when using max-priority-association.
* Fix performance issues with third-party plugins querying protection for offline players.
* Fix dispensing shulkers over region boundaries.
* Fix iron door interaction being denied as if it were a regular door.
* Fix being able to enter/exit regions with the flag denied by using entity mounting functions in other plugins.