WorldGuard 7.0.1 Release Candidate 2 (MC 1.14+ ONLY)
UploadedAug 5, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- CraftBukkit/Spigot for 1.14+ (1.14.4 and Paper recommended)
- THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 1.14
- If you want to allow players to see lectern books, but not take them, set the interact flag to allow, and the chest-access flag to deny. (or chest-access -g nonmembers deny, to allow members to take books still)
- Add ravager-grief flag.
- Fix overprotection of unsaddled pigs with the ride flag.
- Fix lava fire defaulting to off (won't change existing configs).
- Fix damaged/chipped anvils not respecting use flag like regular anvils.
- Add on-equip blacklist event. Note that it is overprotective due to deficiencies in Bukkit API.
- Update WorldEdit CUI when using /rg select.
- Add config option to disable villagers getting zapped into witches. ("weather.disable-villager-witchification")
- Add entity support to interact-whitelist config option (use the Material of the corresponding item).
- Fix vehicle-place protecting the rails at the very top of region boundaries incorrectly.
- Fix for emptying buckets on waterloggable blocks.
- Whitelist all player -> player interactions (previously was spammy in pvp).
- Fix sleep flag not protecting against explosions in nether/end.
- Add config for the teleport-on-void to reset fall distance.
- Fix config options taking material lists requiring "minecraft:" namespace.
- Fix disallowed-lightning-blocks situationally not working.
- Fix errors that occurred when plugins used falling block entities with non-item materials.
- Add special support for Paper servers (papermc.io): Paper's API allows us to track who launched fireworks.
- Fireworks are now protected by default. On Paper servers, members can use them by default (to deal damage),
on non-Paper servers, flag firework-damage allow to revert to old behavior (everyone can deal damage with fireworks by default).
- Misc performance enhancements for Paper servers.
- Add 'regions.use-paper-entity-origin' as an experimental setting (default off) for Paper servers. Enabling it will make non-player entities be treated as members of the place they spawned, instead of their current location when flags are checked.
- Due to shortcomings in Bukkit at the moment, nether portal protection will prevent portal creation, but not teleporting (the player will pop up at the destination without a portal)
- Due to similar shortcomings in Bukkit, the option to disable ender dragon portal creation is nonfunctional.