WorldGuard 7.0.0 (for MC 1.13.2, compatible with 1.14.2)
UploadedJun 11, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- CraftBukkit/Spigot for 1.13.2 / 1.14.2 (Paper recommended)
- THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 1.13
- Added support for MC 1.13, dropped support for previous versions.
- Added lots of interactive text in e.g. /rg info command.
- Added /rg flags command which allows viewing and interactively setting all flags on a region.
- Large behind-the-scenes changes to WorldGuard's API (developers, see https://worldguard.enginehub.org/en/latest/developer/)
- Places that used numeric block ids (e.g. blacklist) should now use Minecraft's new string IDs.
- Fix various interactions with NPCs and region protection.
- Sponge-simulation now destroys kelp and seagrass, and de-waterlogs blocks.
- Added an option to block conduit effects.
- Fix using newlines in string flags such as greeting and farewell.
- Add item-frame-rotation flag.
- Ender chests no longer require chest-access (since they don't have inventories).
- Add kelp to vine-growth flag/config.
- Add block-trampling flag (for turtle eggs and farmland).
- Add snowman-trails flag.
- Track potion area-of-effect cloud causes for pvp etc. protection.
- Add confirmation to /stoplag command.
- Forcefully eject players from vehicles trying to force their way into entry deny regions (and out of exit deny).
- Fix removing child regions when removing a region with children.
- Fix some over-protectiveness of pistons.
- Chat and command flags (send-/receive- and allowed-/blocked-) now respect deny-message flag.
- Misc fixes.