WorldGuard Block Restricter
WorldGuard Block Restricter adds two (six) flags to WorldGuard regions:
- deny-blocks: a list of blocks that are not allowed to be placed or destroyed in this region
- allow-blocks: a list of blocks that are allowed to be placed and destroyed (overwrites deny-blocks)
- from 2.0 on these flags will be available too:
- deny-place: only deny placing the specified blocks, but not breaking them
- allow-place: overwrite blocks specified by "deny-place"
- deny-break: only deny breaking the specified blocks, but not placing them
- allow-break: overwrite blocks specified by "deny-break"
It requires WorldGuard Custom Flags.
Simply use these flag as any other WorldGuard flag:
/region flag restriction deny-blocks obsidian, cobblestone
You can also use "any" to block any block placement/destruction. This is usefull for whitelisting, because allow-blocks will overwrite this.
/region flag only-dirt deny-blocks any
/region flag only-dirt allow-blocks dirt
From version 1.7 on you can also use block/item ids.
Click here for some other plugins using WorldGuard Custom Flags.
- allows players to ignore block restrictions
If you have problems with this plugin read the F.A.Q.. If this did not help you, you can receive help here.
Althought this functions perfectly at its designated job
when a non operatored normal user tries to place something in a (normal) build:deny region it throws this error at me
Either way the player blockplace is denied, just spammy. Hope it's an easy fix. peace.
Thanks a lot of this, I have been looking for a plugin like this for a very long time.
My god, This is very cool. I (was) looking for this and couldn't find anything like it.
Sorry to say that I have worked around the lack of it already, and the plugin is no longer of use to me, but this will be plenty useful to many people I'd say.