WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game world editor for Minecraft, supporting both single player and multiplayer.
- Fix griefing and other issues without shutting down your server
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- Level an entire mountain and replace it with natural looking terrain
- Use hand-bound tools and brushes to quickly make changes
- Generate spheres, cylinders, cuboids, forests, pumpkin patches, and snowy areas
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
This page is for the Bukkit server plugin. Need the WorldEdit Forge mod? (use the Forge version for single player)
Need a way to distribute modpacks to friends or for a server? Check out my modpack launcher platform!
WorldEdit has no impact on your server when not in use. Only users that you trust can use WorldEdit, but you can extend this trust with a permission plugin. Try WorldEdit today!
How do I install WorldEdit?
- Download WorldEdit and move the WorldEdit.jar file into your "plugins/" folder
- Either give op or, if you have a permissions plugin, give the permission nodes.
- Run your server!
Where do I learn how to use WorldEdit?
To learn how to use WorldEdit, read our wiki. There are also a number of YouTube tutorials that others have made.
Where can I get my questions answered?
Can I get WorldEdit for Forge or LiteLoader?
Where can I report bugs or request features?
Can I download WorldEdit's source code?
Visit our GitHub repository. WorldEdit is licensed under LGPLv3 and you can compile it with Gradle.