WorldEdit 6.1 (up to MC 1.8.8)
UploadedMay 28, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
This version is compatible with:
- Bukkit for 1.6.4
- Bukkit for 1.7.5
- Bukkit for 1.7.9
- Bukkit for 1.7.10
- Cauldron for 1.7.10
- Spigot for 1.8 from 1.8 to 1.8.8
If you are using Minecraft Forge, get WorldEdit from here instead: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/225608-worldedit
If you try to use WorldEdit on an unsupported version, WorldEdit will work, but you may be unable to properly copy/paste signs, chests, entities, and some other things.
- Added support for Spigot for MC 1.8.3 to 1.8.6.
- Added rotation values to lit redstone torches.
- Added banners to usesDamageValue properties list.
- Added stone to usesData properties list.
- Changed cycler tool to use undo sessions rather than changing the world directly.
- Changed PEX support to use UUIDs wherever possible.
- Fixed imprecise rotations.
- Fixed incorrect support BlockBag and EditSession support in two of the tools.
- Fixed entity rotation floating point issues.
- Fixed button rotation and added support for up/down flipping.
- Fixed armor stands being included butcher by default.
- Fixed /butcher text in the case of only one mob being killed.
- Fixed entity counter for remove and butcher.
- Fixed performance issues with some commands that use lists of entities.
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Want the warps? homes? basics? Try CommandBook.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!