WorldEdit 5.5.7 (JAR only)
UploadedJul 2, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Want the warps? homes? basics? Try CommandBook.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!
Changes in v5.5.7"
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6 (and 1.6.1)
- Fixed a bug with GroupManager detection.
- Added a coordinate argument for
- Allowed cyclinder selector to by changed to a rough polygon.
Changes in v5.5.6:
- Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Pistons can now be rotated with cycler tool.
- Hoppers no longer lose orientation.
//setbiomenow respects global biome masks.
- Fixed an issue with certain blocks that had multiple possible TileEntities. (mods only)
- Added console support for /remove command. (removes from ALL worlds).
Changes in v5.5.5:
- Added compatibility for CraftBukkit builds running MC 1.5.1.
Changes in v5.5.4:
- Fixed a bug caused by MC 1.5 where block updates were not being sent.
Changes in v5.5.3:
- Updated WorldEdit to not crash due to the minecart API change.
Changes in v5.5.2:
- Update to MineCraft 1.5.
//flipgoing the wrong direction in certain cases.
- Fixed 4096 block id support in schematics and snapshots.
- Fixed max-blocks-changed not being used.
- When possible, update to the latest version of CraftBukkit.
- If you use WorldGuard, be sure to update that too.