WorldEdit 5.5.1 (JAR only)
UploadedJan 20, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added support for multiple versions of Minecraft. A folder will be created in plugins/WorldEdit/nmsblocks which contains different class files which will be dynamically checked for compatibility with the current minecraft version.
- Added -d flags to
//distr, which allow separating blocks by data values.
- Added a butcher brush (
//brush butcher) which works like the command in a brush. The flags for the command can be passed an an argument for the brush.
- Fixed an issue with use-inventory where container blocks will spill when being removed.
- Added a setting to allow creative mode players to override use-inventory.
Quote from the WorldEdit team:
- When possible, update to the latest version of CraftBukkit.
- If you use WorldGuard, be sure to update that too.
- Known issues (updated live): http://youtrack.sk89q.com/issues/WORLDEDIT?q=%23Bug+Affected+versions%3A+5.5.1