UploadedOct 19, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R2.0
Stay up on WorldEdit news! Subscribe to sk89q's Twitter.
Need help? Get on IRC (#sk89q on irc.esper.net). Heck, just come and hang with us!
If you are updating from 5.3 or an earlier version, review the changelog for 5.4.x.
- Added block data support to BlockMask.
- Added center command to set blocks at the center point of a selection.
- Correctly update session permissions on each operation.
- Fix errors when trying to set invalid blocks.
- Fix chests & similar not having their extended (tile entity) data being correctly copied back when the block currently in the location has the same type and data.
- Added emerald as an alias for the emerald block.
- Added string as an alias for the tripwire block (wire, not hook).
NEW: Improved support for custom blocks added by mods such as IndustrialCraft 2, Forestry, RedPower, and more, as well as all vanilla Minecraft blocks. This release of WorldEdit continues to work under older versions of Bukkit.
- New custom block support is experimental. See the wiki for more details.
- Changing water/lava blocks may be slower. If so, this will be fixed in an upcoming release.