WorldEdit 5.4.2 (JAR only)
UploadedAug 24, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
- CB 1.2.5-R5.0
Stay up on WorldEdit news! Subscribe to sk89q's Twitter.
If you are updating from 5.3 or an earlier version, review the changelog for 5.4.x.
- Fixed gen not having a proper minimum parameter count of 2.
- Added re and rep as aliases for replace, and aliases /asc(end), /desc(end), and /j(umpto).
- Fixed schematics not properly loading chests with the new code, meaning that enchantments and other properties were not always properly loaded.
- Fixed -1 not being a valid data value in Block, which broke replace.
- Fixed snapshots to support custom blocks/tile entity data.
- Updated bundled README.html to be current.
NEW: Improved support for custom blocks added by mods such as IndustrialCraft 2, Forestry, RedPower, and more, as well as all vanilla Minecraft blocks. This release of WorldEdit continues to work under older versions of Bukkit.
- New custom block support is experimental. See the wiki for more details.
- Changing water/lava blocks may be slower. If so, this will be fixed in an upcoming release.