UploadedAug 24, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
- CB 1.2.5-R5.0
Stay up on WorldEdit news! Subscribe to sk89q's Twitter.
NEW: Improved support for custom blocks added by mods such as IndustrialCraft 2, Forestry, RedPower, and more, as well as all vanilla Minecraft blocks. This release of WorldEdit continues to work under older versions of Bukkit.
For a changelog with clickable links, see the wiki.
- Added support for Minecraft 1.3.
- Added but experimental, support for custom blocks added by mods, and added by future Minecraft versions.
- Added help to
- Added WECUI handshake option.
- Added improved
- Added configuration options for polygonal region limits.
- Added -r to
//schematicto ignore format checks.
//generate-c, which offsets the input coordinates from the selection center.
- Added support for 4096 ID blocks.
- Added support for data values > 127 in schematic files.
[g]closest(x,y,z,index,count,stride)to the expression parser.
- Added an all parameter, and a message indicating its radius, to
- Added new "WorldEdit Foundation" classes to eventually replace the current block/world. classes (for developers!).
- Fixed a number of bugs in schematic handling that created errors.
- Fixed issues with biome processing.
- Fixed insufficient biome type checking.
- Fixed the error for missing schematics, making it easier to understand.
- Fixed snapshots not properly loading .mcr files.
- Removed chat-based WECUI protocol (now replaced with packet 250).
Thank you for the contributions from Ammar Askar (ammaraskar), aumgn, Jim Nordbø (Silentspy), snaxson, Socolin, and Zhuowei Zhang (zhuowei).
- New custom block support is experimental. See the wiki for more details.