UploadedFeb 11, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.1-R3
- CB 1.1-R2
- CB 1.1-R1
If you are trying to use WorldGuard on Minecraft 1.2, please read the post on sk89q.com.
This version features official support for Minecraft up to version 1.1.
- Made BlockBag use WorldVectors for add(Single)SourcePosition
- Fixed north face not being set with non-singleblockpatterns.
- Moved the block data check to LocalWorld, adding preliminary support for custom blocks.
- Lookup by id if the string passed to Block/ItemType.lookup() is an integer
- Fixed issues with //replace.
- Factored lookup code from BlockType and ItemType into a method in StringUtil.
- BaseBlock changes
- Properly escape cuipattern
- Fix handling of empty strings passed to Block/ItemType
- Improved formatting and performance of YAMLProcessor when no comments are present
- Added bPermissions support
- Update for new events system
- Fixed /scriptname.js and no-double-slash settings not working
- Corrected usage message for maze.js
- Fixed minimum height check for cylinder generation
- Get the items to be dropped for a block break from Bukkit