UploadedJan 16, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
This version features official support for Minecraft up to version 1.1.
Thanks to everyone for their contributions to this version of WorldEdit: rjwboys, yetanotherx, and GiCodeWarrior
- Added a //help command (alias /we help).
- Fixed a NullPointerException in conjunction with CraftBook.
- Added support for console commands to WorldEditPlugin.
- Made /butcher, /searchitem (and /search) and /worldedit (and /we) work on the console.
- Fixed //stack -s (again).
- Added a thickness parameter to //hollow.
- Added a block/pattern parameter to //hollow.
- Added a -l flag to /butcher, which spawns fake lightning on all killed entities.
- Added support for dynamic command registration.
- //sel poly now keeps the previous selection, converting its outline into a polygon if necessary.
- Fixed //sel selection clearing not being dispatched to CUI.
- Improve zip file recognition.
- Added WECUI protocol version support. Eventually, this will disable WECUI until the user updates, but not yet.
- Added //desel and //deselect as aliases for //sel
- Added a gravity brush.
- Added support for ellipsoid and sphere selections.
- Add cuiVersion to LocalSession and set it via incoming CUI event Refactor region selectors to handle legacy versions a bit better. Because chat doesn't allow the section sign to be sent, I have to send non-color codes. Meh. closes #158
- Some region selection fixes
- Removed redundant line from README.md.
- Add a cylindrical region selector.
- Added initial SpoutAPI compatibility
- Allow copying item stacks with damage of > Byte.MAX_VALUE. Closes #972
- Improved output of YAMLProcessor and added support for root-level comments. (for developers!)
- Removed support for Permissions2/3
- Performance improvements
- 1.1 compatibility