UploadedDec 12, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.0.1-R1
This version features official support for Minecraft up to version 1.0.1.
Thanks to everyone for their contributions to this wersion of WorldEdit: KenanY, Megalin, wizjany and ZachBora
- Added a //g[en[erate]] command that can generate a shape given a formula
- Added a //deform command that deforms the current selection given a formula
Added a //hollow command, which hollows out the object contained in the selection.
Added /snapshot sel, which preselects a snapshot for future operations
- Added //sel extend, which activates cuboid selector where you can extend selections by right-clicking.
- Added -a and -n flags to //butcher to kill animals and NPCs, respectively
- Added support for stretched cylinders to //cyl and //hcyl (use //cyl x,z)
- Added sound and particle effects for the super pickaxe
- Added l[eft], r[ight], b[ack] and f[orward] to the commands that take a direction.
- Added an expression parser (for developers!)
- Added a YAML library (for developers!)
Added extended help to commands manager (for developers!)
Support for the new blocks/items/mobs that were added with Minecraft 1.0
- Support for non-128 world heights
- Block queues are now flushed based on attachment to other blocks. This should fix doors popping out.
- Made blockbag (take blocks from inventory) system more consistent.
- Made some commands' syntax error messages more elaborate and useful
- Made /green break on liquids.
- Improved interaction with permission plugins
- Improved negated node support for Bukkit's permissions system
Changed the WEPIF interface (for developers!)
Fixed data value handling for fire, chest, reed and jukebox
- Fixed config file generation on windows
- Fixed some navigation wand (compass) quirks
- Fixed the tree remover tool for large forests
- Fixed //stack -s to actually shift the selection to the end of the stack
- Bug fixes