WorldEdit 7.2.7 (1.13.2 - 1.17.1)
UploadedOct 24, 2021
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- Bukkit implementations for 1.13.2 - 1.17.1 (Paper recommended)
- THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 1.13.2, or minor releases from past versions. That is, only 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2, 1.16.5, and 1.17+ are supported.
If you are using Minecraft Forge or Fabric, get WorldEdit from here instead: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/worldedit
If you try to use WorldEdit on an unsupported version, WorldEdit will work, but you may be unable to properly copy/paste signs, chests, entities, and set biomes.
Changes in 7.2.7
- [Bukkit] Update 1.17.1 adapters for recent Spigot worldgen change NOTE! This is a breaking change, you must update Paper/Spigot!
- [Bukkit] Minor improvements to world access performance
- [Bukkit] Prevent editing on unsupported versions by default
- Fixed commands the user did not have permissions for showing in //help
- Improve performance of setting non-BlockEntity blocks
- Fixed CLI warnings due to Log4J dependency
- Fixed Raise/Lower deform brushes moving blocks too far
- Fixed JavaAdapter not being usable via craftscripts
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!