WorldEdit 7.2.6 (1.13.2 - 1.17.1)
UploadedAug 21, 2021
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- Bukkit implementations for 1.13.2 - 1.17.1 (Paper recommended)
- THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 1.13.2, or minor releases from past versions. That is, only 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2, 1.16.5, and 1.17+ are supported.
If you are using Minecraft Forge or Fabric, get WorldEdit from here instead: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/worldedit
If you try to use WorldEdit on an unsupported version, WorldEdit will work, but you may be unable to properly copy/paste signs, chests, entities, and set biomes.
Changes in 7.2.6
- Return false instead of erroring when trying to remove player entities via the API
- Fix selections at 0,0,0 or radius of 0 with cyl/ellipse selection modes
- Improve plugin lifecycle for stability
- Add support for 1.17 & 1.17.1
- Skip notifying chunk sections if they don't exist
- Optimise legacy schematic loading
- Add CLI-specific commands, //cli selectworld and //cli await
- Fixed //outline for non-cuboid regions
- Fixed setting biomes below Y 0
- Support 48x48x48 //drawsel on new versions of Minecraft
- Fixed the offset mask forcing negation of itself
- Fixed //regen breaking when some certain mods are in use
- Fixed cycler tool removing NBT data
- Improved performance of event bus in situations where it was flooded with data
- Improve performance of poorly constructed masks with heavily-nested negation
- Fixed error when using /delchunks with non-cuboid regions
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!