WorldEdit 7.2.5 (1.13.2 - 1.16.5)
UploadedApr 20, 2021
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- Bukkit implementations for 1.13.2 - 1.16.5 (Paper recommended)
- THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 1.13.2, or minor releases from past versions. That is, only 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2, and 1.16+ are supported.
If you are using Minecraft Forge or Fabric, get WorldEdit from here instead: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/worldedit
If you try to use WorldEdit on an unsupported version, WorldEdit will work, but you may be unable to properly copy/paste signs, chests, entities, and set biomes.
Changes in 7.2.5
- Allow /toggleplace to work on any Locatable Actor, e.g. Command Blocks
- Change legacy.json oak stair shape to straight
- Changed to Log4J for logging, no more SLF4J
- Improved API for `getSelection()`
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!