WorldEdit 7.2.1 (1.13.2 - 1.16.4)
UploadedDec 20, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- Bukkit implementations for 1.13.2 - 1.16.4 (Paper recommended)
- THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 1.13.2, or minor releases from past versions. That is, only 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2, and 1.16+ are supported.
If you are using Minecraft Forge or Fabric, get WorldEdit from here instead: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/worldedit
If you try to use WorldEdit on an unsupported version, WorldEdit will work, but you may be unable to properly copy/paste signs, chests, entities, and set biomes.
Changes in 7.2.1
- Fix some usability issues with the default wand tools and session-persisted
tools conflicting. Wands will now only be saved per-session if they differ
from the default.
- Allow //genbiome to use the y variable for 3D biomes.
- Add a tip to brush/tool commands on how to unbind them.
- Update language bundle and minor language loading fixes/improvements.
- Fix an issue where items would drop on 1.13.2.
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!