WorldEdit 7.0.0 Beta 4 (1.13+ ONLY!)
UploadedDec 10, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- Spigot for 1.13+ (Paper recommended)
- THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 1.13
If you are using Minecraft Forge, get WorldEdit from here instead: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/225608-worldedit
If you try to use WorldEdit on an unsupported version, WorldEdit will work, but you may be unable to properly copy/paste signs, chests, entities, and set biomes.
Changes (From 7.0.0 Beta 3)
- Workaround for a Spigot bug where it incorrectly sends a few commands to the client for tab completion despite permissions
- Fixed issue where blockbags were checked for items when a block didn't need to change
- Update adapters for a breaking change in Spigot
- Added a "fast" mode for reordering blocks. In the future this will be the default as it is much faster, it just needs more testing.
- Reordering blocks is what allows edits to not break signs off walls, or doors off the ground.
- To enable, run //reorder fast
- To disable, run //reorder multi
- This affects all edits
- You can disable reordering entirely if you know what you're doing, with //reorder none
- If you use CoreProtect, you need to disable WorldEdit logging due to a CoreProtect issue
- PlotSquared breaks WorldEdit, remove PlotSquared for now
- Drain, Fixwater, and Fill don't work with waterlogged blocks yet
- No tab-completion
- There are bugs in Spigot preventing //regen from working as it should
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!