WorldEdit 7.0.0 Beta 1 (for MC 1.13(.1) only)
UploadedSep 20, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version is compatible with:
- Spigot for 1.13 and 1.13.1 (Paper recommended)
- THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH VERSIONS PRIOR TO 1.13
If you are using Minecraft Forge, get WorldEdit from here instead: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/225608-worldedit
If you try to use WorldEdit on an unsupported version, WorldEdit will work, but you may be unable to properly copy/paste signs, chests, entities, and set biomes.
- Added support for 1.13
- Added //drawsel, a Server-Side WorldEditCUI for small cuboid selections (< 32x32x32)
- Rewrote the block parser, now properly handles Minecraft 1.13 names (See this blog post for more information)
- Switched to the Sponge Schematic format, as the MCEdit Schematic Format does not work in 1.13
- Old schematics will be loaded and converted as best as possible
- Major improvements to the API (See this blog post for more information)
- Removal of all old deprecated code
- None actually within WorldEdit
- If you use CoreProtect, you need to disable WorldEdit logging due to a CoreProtect issue
Protect your server! WorldEdit also works with WorldGuard.
Make your server even more fun! Give CraftBook a try!