UploadedMar 19, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- Major rework of command handling. This is mostly internal code changes rather than something that is visible to users. This rework did result in an increase in the JAR file size, but the command handler code is much nicer now.
- New command: /wb help [command], which provides help for any specified command. Requires existing "worldborder.help" permission.
- When an error occurs in command input (wrong number or format of parameters passed to command, etc.), examples and help for the command will be shown, along with the current and default values for the command if applicable.
- Workaround fix for players who have a passenger (pet riding their head from EchoPet, for instance) being able to bypass borders due to a longstanding CraftBukkit teleportation issue/bug. The passenger entity is now removed and placed at the player's feet inside the border.
- Fix for "denypearl" command not correctly indicating whether it's enabling or disabling the option.
- Made "whoosh" effect now default to on, as it's a nice effect that I think most people like. For some reason I thought I'd already done this long ago.
/wb help [command] - get help on command usage. Requires permission worldborder.help.