UploadedDec 21, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
I released this earlier with the version number still reporting as 1.7.6, oops; reuploaded with correct version number.
- Added support for Essentials-style formatting and color codes in the border crossing message, which are based on standard Minecraft text formatting codes (ex. §c for red) but with the more accessible "&" ampersand in place of the "§" (ex. "&c" for red). The default red coloration is now included in the border message itself as "&c" at the start of it. Existing configurations will have their border messages automatically updated to add it.
Reference, standard Minecraft codes (note again that you can replace "§" with "&"):
- List of players with border bypass enabled is now saved and will persist through server restarts.
- New command /wb bypasslist, which outputs a list of all players who have border bypass enabled. Requires new permission "worldborder.bypasslist".
- New command /wb fillautosave <seconds>, which lets you set the interval for automatic saving of the world during the Fill process (default 30 seconds). Set to 0 to disable, though this is not generally recommended as any errors or crashes during world generation can then result in a lot of lost progress. Requires new permission "worldborder.fillautosave".
- Option to deny enderpearl completely, to prevent 'glitching' into places. Requires manually setting "deny-enderpearl" option in config.yml. (by ZeroErrors)