Inspired by the MineZ spawning mechanics, World Spawn attempts to provide server owners with a simple tool for starting players in a spawn lobby and allowing them to spawn into the world via simple commands.
- Spawn in at a specified or random point.
- Create an infinite number of spawnpoints in your world.
- Specify the player's inventory upon spawn including armor with enchantments and an entire inventory full of goodies.
- Give players potion effects upon spawning in.
- Fill hunger and health once spawned.
- Entire inventory contents as well as potion effects applied (length and level)
- Whether or not to fill hunger/health upon spawning.
- Lobby location and spawn points.
- Command alias.
The source code is included in .java files within the jar. Simply open the jar file with WinZIP or any dearchiving program to extract the source files.
- minez.*: Access to all MineZ commands.
- minez.spawn.*: Access to all MineZ spawning commands.
- minez.spawn.basic: Ability to spawn at a random spawnpoint
- minez.spawn.numbered: Ability to spawn at a specified spawnpoint
- minez.setspawn: Ability to add world spawnpoints
- minez delspawn: Ability to remove world spawnpoints.
- minez.setlobby: Ability to set the world lobby to the current WorldEdit selection.
If you're a developer, you may be interested in accessing the API for MineZ Spawn. Events are fired every time a player spawns into the world with data including:
- Spawnpoint location
- List of items given
- List of potion effects applied